Chapter 5

June 9, 2025, 7:00 AM

Isle De Mara, Mexico.

The city of Isle De Mara was quiet. The people had rebuilt from the attacks in 2019 when Rodan destroyed it. Since then, Rodan has been quite peaceful, watching over the people of Isle De Mara. Her giant shadow casts over the city whenever she's out of her volcano.

 Her giant shadow casts over the city whenever she's out of her volcano

Rodan: ¡Hoy es tan aburrido! I ought to go see what Mothra is up too.

Rodan was readying her wings to takeoff until she spotted something in the water.

Rodan: ¿Qué es eso?

As before, red dorsal spikes emerged out of the water. The dorsal spikes, flashing a bright red every now and then. 

Rodan: Your majesty!?

The spikes stopped glowing. Appearing from the waves Dagon looked at Rodan, his red eyes sending a shiver down her spine.

Rodan: Who the hell?... Oh! you're the new guy everyone was telling me about.

Dagon: That's right.

Rodan: Nice to meet you. My name's Rodan.

Dagon: Names Dagon. I assume your behaving?

Rodan: Behaving? You're not my king.

Dagon: I will be. Unless your so-called King knows his place.

Rodan: Hmm, let's say I wasn't behaving, and you were the king. What would you do to me?

Dagon: I would punish you.

Rodan: Oh, I love being punished~. What kind of punishment are we talking about?

Dagon now standing in front of Rodan's volcano, looks at her and responds.

Dagon: I would "punish" you so much that you would be begging me to either stop or keep punishing you.

Rodan: I like where this is going~. 

Dagon: Another thing.

Dagon grabs Rodan by the throat.

Dagon: I think me, and you will be great partners in the future.

Rodan: Creo que seremos demasiado papi.

Dagon let's go of Rodan's throat. 

Dagon: If I need your help with anything, you better come.

Rodan: I'll do anything you ask papi~.

Dagon: You better.

Dagon turns around and begins to walk into the water. His dorsal spikes flashing a darker red than usual. Rodan watched as he entered the water, she crossed her legs and her eyes flashed.

Rodan: Hmm, parece agradable y mandón. Pero si cree que coquetear conmigo hará que me una a él, tiene otra cosa por delante... aunque a mí me gustó.

June 9, 2025, 11:00 AM

Apex Cybernetics, Winnipeg Canada.

Ella was sitting in a room looking at a I-pad, a few other people were in the room with her.

???: Sis, where is Dagon?

Ella: He's out doing what I told him to do.

???: That was a month ago, and we haven't seen him since.

Ella: Willow, calm down, will you? I know where he is 24/7 and I know what he has been doing. He's fine, trust me.

Willow: I'm just worried that something bad will happen.

Jeff: Anybody dumb enough to attack a 400-foot-tall laser shooting lizard deserves to die.

Willow: ...I wasn't talking about humanity.