Stolen: Alpha Eyes

Bryn was sitting at her desk when I banged open the door. Her smile widened when she saw me. “Gonna fill that empty threat?” her voice teased as I circled to her undoing my pants.

Growling I jerked her up out of her chair and in one swift motion I bent her over her desk. She was wearing her hair up so I grabbed the bun and pulled her head up. “That was no empty threat,” I growled into her ear feeling her shiver. Her eyes closed and she moaned.

My hand slid down her body. She was wearing a dress so pulling it up I slapped her ass and she gasped. Then I ripped off her underwear and thrust into her. I traced my lips down her neck to the spot where I claimed her. My canines sank into her flesh and Bryn’s body went limp. She moaned and I heard her nails digging into the wood of the desk.

Slowly I kissed over to her shoulder and bit her again. My mouth was filled with the hot fluid that was Bryn and I fought to control my wolf. He wanted to take over and have Bryn himself but I fought him down. I knew if he took over then he would hurt Bryn.

I felt my claws come out and I quickly moved them from Bryn’s skin not wanting to cut her. I was losing more control than normal. Normally I could fight off my wolf but now it took everything I had. I growled and buried my face in the smoothness of Bryn’s back. Her skin was so soft and smelled so good. I kissed up her spin and I felt my canines rack against her skin.

I longed for this woman. This woman who was my mate, I couldn’t stay away from. Suddenly even being naked we were too dressed. I wanted to rip away everything and just be within each other. My dick inside her wasn’t enough.

Suddenly Bryn buckled up and I wrapped my arm around her waist keeping her up as my hand slid up and cupped her breast. She laid her head in the curve of my neck and I groaned. She smelt and felt so good. Everything she did excited me. I noticed the ten long claw marks on the desk and chuckled. “I think you’re the primal one,” I whispered in her ear. “Your wolf is the one coming out and she wants to be fucked.” I teased her nipple felt it harden even more under my touch.

Picking her up I sat down in the chair with her on my lap. Snaking my finger in her hair I freed it and grabbed it pulled jerked my hand down, bring her head back. Bryn groaned and I started to suck on her neck.

While my free hand roamed the curves of her body Bryn grinned against me. Finally losing the control I slashed my claws into her dress and it fell away from her. I hadn’t meant to go so deep and I not only sliced through her dress and bra but found pink lines ran from her left breast to her left hip.

“What was that about me being the primal one?” she teased. “I think you’re losing it more than me.” She bit down hard on my ear.

Damn she was going to be the death of me. She moaned and groaned as I pumped into her. I pulled on her hair again and her head pulled back. She glared at me but I knew she loved it when I pulled her hair. “You haven’t seen an animal yet. And I’m gonna fuck you till you can’t take it anymore.”

Bryn’s gold eyes grew wide with excitement as I stood up and laid her on the desk. She staid still as I looked over her body. She was perfect, from her gold eyes, to her breast, to the curve of her stomach, to her legs, everything about her was perfect.

Then I couldn’t control myself and my wolf took over. I turned her over so her feet were on the ground and her hips were trapped between me and the desk while she was bent over. Then I pumped into her hard and faster. Harder and faster than I would have ever normally dare but I knew she could take it. I pulled on her hair so her head was pulled back with one hand and the other gripped her hip, claws digging into her hip. A low growl escaped my throat and Bryn shuttered.

She looked so exposed and animalist. Hell we were more animals than humans right now. I had never lost this much self-control and now looking at Bryn bent to my will I thrusted harder. All I could think about was fucking her. Her begging my name for more.

“Lane!” she gasped as I moved against her. “Oh god!”

I felt her body buck and her breath came in pants and she started to scream. I knew she wouldn’t last much longer so I thrusted harder filling her with myself. Suddenly she clamped around my member and she screamed as she felt release but I wasn’t done with her. I kept thrusting and felt her body build again.

“Lane!” she begged my name as I made her cum three more times each time getting rougher. Each orgasm lasted longer and she clawed at the desk as her body was filled with pleasure. I pulled her head back further. “Now cum for me baby.”

Bryn orgasmed as I thrusted one last time and released my cum into her. I leaned down onto her and tried to catch my breath but suddenly the desk cracked and gave out. I jerked her up so she didn’t fall but I fell back into the chair and she slid down to the ground.

I laid down next to her and pulled her into my arms. “God that wasn’t an empty threat,” she panted.

Grinning down at her I kissed her. “I never make empty threats.”