The Alpha War Chapter Ten: The Perfect Date

Brent was laying on the bed watching TV when I came out of the bathroom. He turned to look at me and his eyes widened. "You're going to work like that?"

I was wearing a small tan dress that had a high neck line but was short and flared around my thighs. I added a red belt with matching red heels and curled my hair.

"Do I not look good?" I pouted.

Brent shook his head chuckling. "No, you look so damn sexy. I just don't want other guys to see you." He came and wrapped his arms around me. "I must say I like these new cloths on you but at least your old cloths hid you from other guys."

"We'll I think that's a complement so thanks?"

"It is." He kissed me. "You're so beautiful Amor."

"Thank you."

"I was planning on driving you to work but I have to deal with some things and Tamara is running errands..."

"I'm am not staying here," I demanded. "I'm going to work. I barely did anything Friday."

"Amor calm down." Brent looked amused to which I rolled my eyes. He chuckled and grabbed my wrists and pinned them behind my back with one hand catching me by surprise. "I was going to say you can drive my car instead of the bus but maybe I will keep you here." His other hand reached up in my hair and pulled it down causing my head to go back. He smirked and kissed my neck. "I don't want to think what Josh will do when he sees you. You're mine." His teeth racked across my skin causing me to shiver.

Brent had me in a very exposed position and I didn't dare move. Desire burned through my veins making me want him. He let go of my hair and slid his hand up my leg. I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning.

"Are you sure you want to go to work?" he asked and I didn't answer. "Answer me Katrina." His eyes were a sexy black that emitted power.

My heart pounded in my chest as I tried to keep my breathing even which wasn't working every well. His fingers slid up my leg sending electricity across my skin.

"Am I over powering you Amor?" Brent's voice was deep and husky in my ear.

I nodded and he chuckled deep in his chest. "Good." His hand slid under my underwear on the outside of my leg. "Now remember how I make you feel like no one else can. You belong to me."

When Brent pulled away I was dizzy and had to steady myself. He chuckled and his eyes went back to their normal caramel color and he smirked.

"You're a freak in the sheets aren't you?" I teased.

"You'll have to wait and find out." He smirked.

"How many girls have you slept with?" I asked. I didn't know where the question came from but I knew I didn't want the answer. I couldn't think of another girl with him.

"None," he replied. "I was too busy with training and the girls that threw themselves at me were too easy. I found them all stupid sluts. Besides I knew I would find my mate and I didn't care for the girls. They weren't my mate therefor I didn't want them."

"Really?"

"Amor you're the only one I've ever wanted." He kissed me and held out keys. "You know how to drive right?"

I nodded. "Yep, my dad taught me."

"Ok then." He handed me the keys. "No detours and stay close to Tamara. I should be there around ten."

"Very well." I reached up and kissed him. "Thank you for letting me go."

"No problem Amor." He cupped my face and kissed me so tenderly I thought I was going to faint.