A Guiding Light.

Shattered woke up, still slightly dazed. "What the... UGHH.. my head, gosh what even happened." She stood up and spotted Diamond watching her, "Stay here. Leader, I and Gem need to.. Deal with something." He said annoyed, as he walked outside to where Hyro was, also dragging Gem along too. "I hated those stupid.. things, Corrupt and Death, SO.. ANNOYING!!" Diamond mumbled to him self.

Shattered chuckled to herself, "he really just left me here? Unguarded? I can easily escape now I guess." She slowly peaked out of the tent, checking if anyone was around. "Okay I think it's clea-" she was cut off by a fireball shooting past the tent. "NEVERMIND." She looked up too see who, or what did that and she spotted two 'ugly lookin things' as she would call them, otherwise known as Death and Corrupt, Corrupt looks like they could've been a blue Steve.. And death.. A darkness? A Steve.. With darkness? Origins unclear. "Okay, they do NOT look friendly, i need to get out of here without being spotted.." she whispered to herself as she slowly crept out from the tent and followed the camp walls to the exit.

"What do you think YOUR doing!??" a voiced shouted at her, It was Corrupt. He teleported in front of her as the other diamond Steve's in the camp stared, as did Death. "What's this we have here? Hmm, your not one of the chromatic Steve's.. Atleast not anymore. " he stated, chuckling to himself after. "What's your name, weird looking Steve?" Corrupt said in a dark tone.
"My name is Shattered.. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!? YOU LOOK LIKE AN ALIEN MAN!" Shattered spoke.
Corrupt did not take this lightly, he striked her with lightning a few times. "Don't try me, weird steve." He said in a stern voice. "AGH!" shattered backed up a bit after getting hit with lightning, "Dammit.. Ughhhhh that hurtttt that was mean." She glared at him, her voice sounding slightly weaker. "HA! This camp is pathetic and weak. I SHOULD DESTROY YOU ALL RIGHT NOW!"

Diamond, Gem, Hryo and some other guards quickly turned between Corrupt and Death, preparing for them to attack. "You.. Stay away from my people!" Hryo spoke up. Death laughed, a chaotic crazy laugh, "HAH! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO, HRYO? YOU CANT EVEN PROTECT YOURSELF, LET ALONE YOUR PEOPLE! " Death continued to laugh as he stared at Hyro, then at corrupt. "so, Corrupt, you ready to do what Darcy sent us out to do?" Shattered looks between Death and Corrupt, "Y'ALL AIN'T DOING ANYTHING TO THESE PEOPLE!" She yelled at them. "Oh? Says who, weird Steve?" Corrupt laughed, hitting her with Lightning once again. "YOUR WEAK, YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING, THESE PEOPLE CAN'T DO ANYTHING, NOBODY CAN STOP US!"
corrupt stared deeply at Shattered, waiting for what she will say next.
"AGH AGAIN WITH THE LIGHTNING!??" she sounded slightly more damaged by it. "UGHH LEAVE THESE PEOPLE ALONE YOU TRASH BAGS! Or.. Uh.. OR ELSE!" Shattered snapped back. "Or, else, what?" Death spoke in a menacing tone as he tilted his head. "OR.. OR I'LL FIGHT YOU!" Shattered spoke out, clearly not knowing what she was getting into.

Death laughed at this. "You, fight ME? Don't make me laugh, weird Steve. But, that would be quite interesting... Bring it on. " The others in the camp all worriedly looked at them.