Nine

Joshua puts his cell phone in his pocket and walks out of the classroom, then without really paying attention runs into a student in the next class, their sheets flying in all directions. 

" Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going."

" No worries, Joshua-hyung. "

The said Joshua-hyung immediately raises his head and meets the gaze of Seungkwan, the student in the class next door who's been bothering him...

" I had to run into you."

" The pleasure's mutual, no really, I'm going to leave you alone."

" Oh, are you serious ? That's the best news I've heard all day."

" You're mean, hyung, can we still be friends ? "

Joshua widens his eyes then thinks, he's obviously thinking about Jeonghan wanting to date the new kid in this class, if, thanks to Seungkwan, he can get information about the new kid and relay it to the blond, sure, it hurts him but he only wants Jeonghan to be happy. So, if he's potentially in the new guy's arms, so be it....

" If you want."

" Seriously ? You're awesome ! "

" I know I am, but I have one condition."

" What's that ? "

" You see the new kid in your class ? "

" Hansol yeah ?"

" You can get close to him, and give me some information about him."

Seungkwan looks at his eldest and nods, the Korean looks at the floor and picks up his stuff making Joshua laugh...

" Are you making fun of me ? "

" I wouldn't dare."

" Nice. Oh Seungcheol-hyung, Chan hi !"

Joshua turns around and indeed sees his best friend accompanied by his boyfriend.

" Any problem in particular ? "

" No, not necessarily, but Jeonghan's waiting for you on the roof."

" Why ? "

" Who for ? Why ? I don't know, he just told me, 《 Warn my filler to get his tail back to the roof, I have to talk to him. "

Joshua looks at his best friend and the latter literally explodes with laughter, Chan starts laughing too and from behind Seungkwan, giggles too.

" Cheol ! "

" It's okay, if we can laugh more. In truth, he simply said, "Tell Joshua to come up to the roof, I need to have a serious talk with him. "

" He added the 《 seriously 》? "

" Uh yes, where's the problem ? "

" I'll tell you afterwards. "

" SEUNGKWAN ! " The friends of Seungkwan call him at the same time.

Joshua taps Seungcheol on the shoulder and takes off running, climbing the stairs four at a time and finally pushing open the door to the roof.

A few seconds of searching are enough for Joshua to find the blond man sitting on the ground, a notebook in one hand and a pen in the other. The black-haired man looks at his friend's notepad and taps him on the shoulder, settling down beside him... 

" Any particular problem ? "

" You know, I've got a crush on the new one."

" Already ? It's fast."

" I like him like a crazy idiot, he's cute in everything, his actions, his behavior, his looks..."

" Is the list much longer ? "

" No, it's good, that's it, so see this notebook ? "

" Yeah obviously."

" You like composing music ? "

" Yes ? "

" Help me compose a song, to make him understand that I want to be in a relationship with him."

" Are you using me right now ? "

" Not at all..."

" Hand me your notebook, I'll see what I can do."

" Thanks ! I love you."

Jeonghan smiles widely and hands his notebook to his youngest then leaves. Joshua, resting his head against the wall, sighs as he looks at the notebook in his hands and then, suddenly, his cell phone starts vibrating, he pulls it out and looks... 

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

< Cell phone Joshua chat with Hannie' 😳 >

Hannie 😳:

I forgot to tell you, but tonight, come to my place. I don't know if we'll sleep together, I want to move this song along 😊

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

-Dring-