Not so clear yet

Lan Zhan

We have a 3 day rest because our clan is celebrating the death of our ancestor who bravely fought two centuries ago. Lan Qi Rong. When I asked one of the youngsters I saw earlier they told me that Wei Ying and his group went down the City.. They are allowed to roam around since there are no classes. My neck is getting numb already from non-stop looking at the gates.

"Why don't you go down and join them? I heard your Wei Ying is drinking with friends.."

I glanced at my brother.. hesitating but when I heard that Wei ying was drinking , I was kind of worried. "Is it okay?"

"I told you, no problem.." he smiled and tapped my shoulder. I smiled back then turned to the gates and left without second thoughts.

I found them in an Inn, where the ground floor is a restaurant and the 2nd floor is a rental room, for their drunk customers. Wei Ying is already drunk. I can see by his body language. He is seated beside Jiang Cheng and both of their arms are on each other's shoulder laughing. Nie Huaisang is dancing and Wen Ning is clapping on his side. I approached them.

"Oh.. second young master Lan.." wei ying noticed me. Come..come sit here and drink with us.."  he speaks like a child, because of drunkenness. I sat beside him.. because all of them were drunk no one seemed to be bothered by my presence, even Huisang and A'ning ignored me and continued what they were doing.. I was looking at him, while his offering me anything he could reach on the table..

"Young Master! sip this soup, it's delicious."  Maybe because of his drunkenness he is licking his lips occasionally when he talks, and it makes me swallow my own saliva.. I held his hand and smiled at him, "I'm okay, I don't want to eat anything.. "  Wei Ying didn't pull his hand back. So he drinks and chit chat with his friends while our hands are intertwined on my lap.. I felt so nice.. they are so noisy.. laughing so loud at anything..  I just sat there watching him, until he leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Oh.. I'm so dizzy already.." he talks in a slurring manner.. his face is red. He looked up at me while his head was still on my shoulder, then he moved closer and sniffed me.. I got goosebumps, "you smelled so good young master Lan"

"Wei ying you're drunk, should we go back?" I asked him, but when I looked at the others on the table, they were already slumped their heads on the table. I looked back at Wei Ying he's now sniffing my arms.. I scoffed. "Wei ying are you a cat..?" He purred like one.. "wait here, I'll get a room, I can't bring everyone back to gusu at this rate" I love what Wei Ying is doing but I need to do something now.. I can't let them sleep here.. I approached the owner and asked for 2 rooms..

"Sir can you help me with my friends?"

Sure!" The owner is so nice . One by one we brought Jiang Cheng, Nie Huaisang and Wen Ning in one room. When it is only Wei ying that is left in the table I told the owner that he can rest now I'll take care of Wei Ying on my own, I carried him in my arms. The owner laughed.

"He looks light by the way you are carrying him." I smiled

"Yes, he is. And I'm also sleepy so I want to go to our room much faster..

"Then good night Young Master."

Inside the rented room I put Wei Ying down on the bed, this room had only one bed but it's wider.. he looks sleepy, but he keeps on babbling.. I really can't understand everything.. I was about to stand to turn off the lights when he pulled my arms I fell beside him.. he hugged me.. "Wei Ying you're asking for trouble"

"Young Master, stay here, you're the reason why I'm bothered lately.." he talked while his eyes were closed.

"In what way?

"I don't know.. but the question you left me keeps bugging my head..

Sorry.. I'm not rushing you.. you can think about it some more.

Thank you.. you're so nice.                 

Wei Ying..??

Yes..?

Can I kiss you?? His eyes opened in a flash.. he stared at me " promise just a kiss.." I said, then slowly he closed his eyes and pursed his bloody red lips, I laid side way and faced him I pulled his head closer until our lips are crushed together this time he didn't wait for me, I felt him being in control.. he opened his mouth and pushed his tongue inside my mouth and play with mine.. My hands are itching to roam his body but I restrain myself by doing so, I promised him just a kiss, nothing more.. while my arms are behind his head, his arms are on my waist hugging me tight..  his kisses slide down my neck and he was nipping at the skin there..  I  gasp from the sweet sensations he's giving me, I pulled him from my neck he is already sucking every part of my neck.. I held his face and put lazy kisses on his lips.. "let's stop here.. you're still not giving me the answer, we can't go beyond this yet.. sleep Wei Ying.. " he pouts and closed his eyes again.. I hugged him tightly to sleep.