"I hate him, bhai."

"Mahi bhai!"

MS woke up to his younger brothers shouting at the top of their lungs. Again. He groaned in frustration as he made his way downstairs. Virat and Rohit were glaring at each other while Amulya was sitting on the couch half-asleep.

"What is wrong with you two?" MS asked, his voice hard. It was bad enough to wake up to their fights, but getting your sleep disturbed on a sunday was awful. "Kyun chila rhe ho subah subah?"

"Bhai, he poured water on me and Amu to wake us up!"

"Mahi bhai, they weren't waking up for the morning jog!"

"It's a freaking sunday, you idiot!"

"So what? You guys are lazy! I woke up at 8!"

"Because you slept at 10! We slept after 1!"

"What?" MS intervened. "Why did you sleep that late, Rohit? What were you two doing? Amulya?" Amulya woke up with a sudden jolt, hearing her name. She looked around confused.

"What bhaiya?"

"Why did you sleep after 1? Didn't I tell you to get to bed way before?"

"Oh-" Amulya looked at Rohit. "-sorry bhaiya. We started watching a series. But it was a saturday night na bhaiya." MS let out an exasperated sigh.

"Why didn't you invite me!" Virat whined. "Mahi bhai, dekho na!"

"You pushed us out of your room Virat bhaiya, remember?" Amulya's taunt was accompanied by a sneeze.

"She has been sneezing non-stop, bhai." Rohit said pointing at her. "And it's all because of Virat."

"It's not-"

"Stop it!" MS snapped. "Chup karo tum dono." He went over to his sister and touched her forehead, and it did seem a bit warm.

"Amulya, beta soja tu. Tabiyat schme nahi theek lag rahi mujhe teri." He said and Amulya nodded but had no energy to get up.

"Yahin so jaun?" She murmured, her eyes closing already. MS felt bad for the kid, she became the victim between Rohit and Virat's fights a lot. He decided to let her sleep. Amulya was anyway a very heavy sleeper.

"You two, come to the lawn." He ordered.

"Bhai, I didn't know she'll get sick. Ro never gets sick when I do that to him." Virat started once they were all outside.

"And what's that supposed to mean? You can go for jogging by yourself too." Rohit argued.

"You-"

"He's right Cheeks." MS said. "You know Amulya gets sick way too easily. Ek din sone deta. Warna mujhe utha leta, mai chalta tere sath. And what about the bedsheets now? Ek kaam aur badh gaya na sunday wale din. Sakshi is going to kill all of us and if Amulya does gets a fever, we are done for. Especially you."

Virat's eyes were downcast as his elder brother spoke. He had already started feeling guilty but with his Mahi bhai saying this, it felt even worse. What if his sister really got sick? Just because he was too stubborn.

"Aur tu Rohit, agli baar ye series dekhne ka plan bna na tera raat ko, thappad khayega." MS added making Rohit stop smirking. "Alright, go for your run Cheeku and come back on time for breakfast."

"I'll come with you, wait for me? Just 5 minutes?" Rohit asked Virat. His brother looked too gloomy now and it was partially because he didn't wake up on time.

"You don't have to. You can sleep."

"I want to and I will come, so stop sulking." Rohit declared, already running inside.