Chapter 6 fake hero

It's been days and Philia is still at J.E's hands until she saw Captain America on the distance. He broke the door and said "let's go before J.E sees us" he said. At first Philia don't quite trust him until J.E and S.E came. Captain America grab Philia's wrisk and dragged her to his car. Philia thinks that she will be saved from the invaders until Captain America wore a mask and there was poisend gas coming inside the car. Philia then fall asleep.

When. She woke up her hands and legs were tied up. When she woke up Captain America was near her "so...I guess another weak country ay?" He said. Philia kept quiet "I know your not gonna answer that but I want YOU to serve me which means you have to follow everything I said" Captain America said. "W-why would I f-follow you?" Philia asked. "Well...because... I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY GUNS AND KNIVES" he answered. Philia was terrified and agreed. Captain America put a collar in her neck which will electrify her when she tries to escape. It will also go on a alert.

Del and Martial's side

It's been weeks and Philia is still nowhere to be found. Martial is all better now but they are really worried about their sister. Martial din't have any friends besides Del and Philia. Since Philia is now missing Martial just sat alone in the house because Del has other friends while Martial is being left out.

One day Del decided to go and hang out with some of his friends. As he was going to the door he saw Martial being bored and along in the couch, he take a quick look in Martial then Martial said "so...let me guess...your going to HANG OUT with some friends... Yay..." He said sadly. "I'm sorry little bro I'm just-" Martial then cut his sentence and said. "I know, I know your not free today because you have important events to attend to" he said. "I'm sorry bro...but I promise I will make it up to you" Del said. "You only care about your friends! What about me? What about Philia? she is still with S.E and until now you don't have a plan!" Martial said then go upstairs. Del felt a little bad but still go to hang out with his friends.

Philia's side

Philia was again in a cage but this time Captain America was not that harsh. He does hurt Philia but he also Feed's her. "I don't care if your starving" he said. "Then why did you feed me?" She questioned. "I don't know... Well... Because you haven't eaten in days that's all..." He answered. "If you don't care if I'm starving you shouldn't have feed me it means you do have a heart" Philia said in a kingmd way. When she said that Captain America punch the table and said "I don't have a heart! I'm a strong Captain and I don't have a heart!" He said. Philia kept silent as Captain America was smoking.

Martial and Del's side

In the morning Martial woke up and go down stairs to prepare breakfast but it was already prepared and there was a letter Saids "I know you always prepare breakfast and always tired and as the oldest sibling I prepare it for you guys don't worry I also prepare aunt's breakfast😁. We are going to hang out go and meet me in my room from you older brother Del" after Martial read the letter he thought it was kinda a prank but he eat breakfast and take a bath. After that he goes to Del's room and he saw Del "let's go bro let's hang out in the park" he said. "What is this for Del?" He questioned. "Please just call me bro the way you used to call me. And I wanted to make it up to you since you feel left out" he said. Martial just looked in a other direction "let me guess your FRIENDS are with us?" Martial said. "No only us siblings" Del said. "NO ITS NOT SIBLINGS WITHOUT MY SISTER PHILIA!" Martial said. "Bro I just wanted to make it up to you... Please" he said. "Whatever let's get on with it" Martial said. They then go to the park together

When they arrived Martial saw thing he haven't seen before so Del tell Martial all the things that he haven't sawn before. Del bought Martial an vanilla ice cream his favorite flavor Martial din't resist the offer so he accepted. As they were walking and talking Martial then enjoyed and smile. Del was suprised because it's the first time again seing Martial smile since their parents passed away. When they arrived home Martial had a smile in the face and had a great day

To be continued...

Published: January 19, 2024