Tall Dark And Blonde

Here's the next chapter.......

=================================================

I got off at twelve in the evening, and put my tips in my wallet.
I then walk to my car, and unlock it with the clicker, it beeping, and I open the door, flinching at my hand that's worse with the crackling in dryness, it burning as it's bleeding a little, and doing stuff like this makes it burn, and I get into the driver's seat, sitting in it, my door open, and I put the key in ignition, turning the engine over with a hum, and music played, because my phone was hooked up to the radio, the song Revolution by Megumi Hayashibara played, and the singer sang in Japanese.
I then set my purse and my waitress apron upon the passenger seat, closing the door, and buckle in, and I look behind me, me pulling out, and turn around, me going down a dirt road, and then I came upon a concrete road, that would head into the direction of my apartment, that's by Arlene's home, that she rents from Sam.

It didn't take long to get to the apartments, and me pulling into my driveway, and once I parked, I turn my engine off, then grab my purse and waitress apron.
I get out of my car, lock it, which was a red Prius my Mom got me for my birthday at age sixteen, which this car I cherish alot.
Once I unlocked my apartment; I step into it, and take my dirty waitress shoes off, and set them onto a dark bathroom mat I bought at the store, which I use for all my shoes to leave at the door, and I put my keys in a bowl on my counter, by the coffee pod Keurig coffee maker, then I set my purse on a coat rack in the living room, and I go to my room, me grabbing clothes, a towel, and a wash cloth, then headed to my bathroom, me turning on the shower on warm, and hopped into the shower after stripping down.
I showered, washed my long dark brown hair, with Aussie Avacodo Shampoo, and washed my face and body with Ivory Water Lily body wash, and once I was fully clean and rinsed off; I turn the warm water off, and then dried off, me putting on underarm deodorant that was Axe Phoenix, because women stuff don't work for me, and dressed in my blue Disney Stitch pajamas, and I brush my teeth well, then rinse out my mouth.
I had already eaten before I left Merlottes, and that's why I brushed my teeth, then put lotion on my crackling bleeding hands with medicated lotion, and regular lotion to try to speed up healing my dry crackled hands.

I then put my dirty clothes in their hampers, my towels in another hamper, and my dirty clothes in another hamper, and I go to my room, slipping in bed, after plugging my dying phone in, and once my head hits the pillow, I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I roll over as I slowly wake up, my eyes meeting dark eyelids, and I heard my phone playing it's music alarm, The Chosen Ones, by Dream Evil.
~"We are the chosen ones we sacrifice our blood, we kill for honor.
We are the holy ones, our armor stained in blood.
We kill the dragon.
We are the chosen ones."~

I grab my phone off it's charger, me turning the alarmed music off, and look at the time on my phone, unplugging it, seeing it was twelve in the afternoon, so my alarm has been going off and on for awhile, since 9:30am, because I have it set to wake me up, and not stop going off, until I would get up.
So I get up, me going to the kitchen, and start my coffee pod coffee, and set my cup under the coffee dispenser, after putting a pod in it, which was Black Rifle Coffee Company coffee, that is the medium kind of coffee, which donates their profits to veterans, and I set my Dunkin donuts salty caramel creamer out, then once the coffee was done filling up my Stitch Funko coffee cup, I put my creamer in, then use three Splenda, stirring it all together, then I put up my coffee creamer up, then threw away the used coffee pod, and I take a sip of my coffee, after blowing on it, loving the taste of my coffee.