Feeling Peace And It's Ruined

Here's the next chapter.......

I found out Godric was turned at 16 or 17, sadly I didn't know that until now, but we will go by his vampire age.
Godric acts mature though he was turned at that age.
==================≠=======================================

I watched the sun, as I worked, fall down passed the trees in front of Merlottes, my excitement growing, me hoping he visits the bar and grill, and my heart wouldn't quit pounding, because I truly hope he visited.

The bell to the bar that told us customers were coming in, as I was wiping down a table, and I lift my gaze towards the door, and it was Jason Stackhouse walking into the bar with some skeazy dressed girl, and I look away, me continuing wiping my table I was cleaning, me feeling stupid for getting my hopes up, and I then felt maybe that blonde tall man wouldn't come.
Lafayette warned me about him, and so did Sam, and  I truly don't see the big deal about the blonde hot sexy Sasquatch of a vampire.
I mean he was not mean to me, but Lafayette said that his name was Eric Northman, which fits the blonde sexy hot vampire, and to me he looks in his twenties.
Or is he older?
I truly don't know.
Hell; even Lafayette wouldn't tell me how old Eric Northman was, so I'll have to find out for myself.

I sensed Sam's emotions behind me, his emotions told me he's annoyed, not annoyed at me, but at someone else, so I look up to see Sam giving the bombastic-motherfucking-side-eye to Jason where Sam was behind the bar, as Jason was playing pool with the skeazy dressed girl he would probably bang the lights out tonight later.
Sam really never liked that Jason whored around in his establishment, yet kept it secret how he felt, but I always know how people feel, especially I could feel how horny Jason was, and his intentions were to bang that skeazy dressed girl's lights out, and I realized to Sam it made Sookie look bad, so he always gives Jason the bombastic-motherfucking-side-eye.

I focused on cleaning tables I cleared in my section, and once I was done, I go to the back, and wash my hands in the tiny sink, and dry them, then put up the spray bottle of the cleaning solution.
I then grab my notepad and my pen, and headed back onto the floor to get orders of clients that were waiting to order.
I got each order in my section, and put them up for Lafayette to fix.
I then heard the signature ding of the door to the bar and grill, and the familiar feeling of feeling no emotions from whoever entered skittered throughout my system, and I turn to see who it was, and this time it was a man that looked like he was a teenager, maybe eighteen, who had tribal tattoos it looked like, and he wore a white tank top, gray sweats, and orange sandals.
He had hazel eyes, a swimmer's muscular build, and he had short dark brown hair, cut evenly.
His lips were pink and thick, and he sat in my section.
My heart raced at seeing him, because like Eric, this guy was very handsome, sexy  even.

I walk over to him, asking him, though I know he's a vampire.
"Hello, I'm Mimi your waitress; so what can I get you?"
I smile warmly at him.

He looked up to me.
"A Tru Blood.
Any kind is fine."
He then smiled warmly back at me in return.
"Now I see all the fuss about you from Eric."

I tilt my head in my confusion.
"Pardon?"

"Eric; my progeny is smitten."
He says to me.

I felt my heart race faster, and my cheeks burn hotter.
"Oh.....um.....thanks I guess?"
I squeak out.

"You are beautiful."
He replied to me.

"I....I'll go get your drink then.
B....be back."
I stutter majorly, since I'm embarrassed by what he told me, and I quickly wrote down his order, and scuttle off, me grabbing him an A positive Tru Blood, and start warming it up.

"Who's that you have in your section?"
Arlene asked me.
"He looks like he's in highschool."

"I don't know, but he's a vampire."
I tell her.