Chapter 2: Meeting

And so, Y/n and Marian continue to pushed through the Raptures, in which Y/n being the one who make the most of it, killing Raptures left and right. The power of a Rider is really something else, yet this power can even go further than you think it is. Anyway, up to one point, Y/n asked Marian, "Hey Marian, why do your eyes sometime glow red ?"

Marian:"What do you mean, Commander ?"

Y/n:"Well... Nevermind that then."

Marian:"...Roger."

After a while, they finally got to where they wanted to.

"It should be somewhere around here. Huh ? Where is everyone ? Did the plane change after the transport ship crashed ?" Marian wondered. Until she and Y/n heard some guns shooting.

*rat-tat-tat-tat-tat*

"Let's go check it out!" Marian shouted.

Y/n:"Yeah!"

So uh, they saw two Nikkes, which one being clad in black with red details on the clothes while the other one is more thicc than the one in black, yet wearing quite a casual outfit, that Y/n almost forgot that the two over there are Nikkes. Well, kind of like SCP's Rapid Response Team member working with a civilian using a grenade launcher, that fires rockets. It make no sense but again, the technology of the Build System surpassed what the Ark and Eden have so, nevermind.

Anis:"How long are we going to wait here ?!"

Rapi:"Until they come."

Y/n:'Pffft until they cum

Y/n:'Pffft until they cum...' Hey look, he tried to keep it down alright ? It's too funny to pass by.

Anis:"We're sitting ducks out here !"  

Rapi:"We'll wait until they come."

Anis:"Did you not see how hard they went down ?! You saw the explosion ! What are the odds of them coming out of that alive ?"

Rapi:"We haven't received any comfirmation of death."

Anis:"What, so we are waiting here until we do ?"

Rapi:"This is the rendezvous point. Leaving here would throw a wrench in the works."

Anis:"This is absurd! "

Then, Marian come and said:"Everyone!"

Anis:" Ah, you scared me!"

Marian:"I'm Marian. The Commander is here with me."

Anis:"" Are you serious ? How did you survive that explosion ? I get that you are a Nikke but isn't that one just a-" As she said, she look at the one standing before her, which is a Rider. "human..." She's shocked, alongside Rapi as well. Rapi doesn't look that shocked but uh, she still a bit shocked that both her and Anis just meet a Rider, an actual Rider! They have heard of Kamen Rider long times ago but this is something they never thought of actually meeting, an actual Rider!

Y/n:"So... what are you two's name ?"

Anis:"I- I- I am Anis, sir!"

Rapi:"... I'm Rapi."

Y/n:"Ah, good to know." Then he dehenshin, to show that, that's a Commander, also a Rider. "Didn't see that coming right ?" Y/n ask, which both Anis and Rapi just, not prepared for this. A Commander that is also a Rider !? What kind of wicked dream even is this ?! It's too wild to be true to be honest. 

Anis:"You're a RIDER !?!?!?"

Y/n:"Yes I am. I'm Kiryu Y/n, nice to meet you." He said as he puts out his hand for a handshake, which Anis just, she's too speechless about this. She then takes his hand and shake it, which to be fair, this is also one part of Y/n's scientific stuffs, knowing how Nikkes are like. Which they felt like normal human beings due to Goddessium. That can checked out.

Rapi:"Excuse me for a moment."

Y/n:"Uh, okay ?"

Rapi:"Commander indentification code, read."

...

Rapi:"The squad O4-F Commander has changed."

Anis:"Rapi! Are you sure we can even do that ?! I mean, this Commander here is a Rider, he probably doesn't need us to do stuffs."

Rapi:"I know... but we don't have a choice."

Y/n:"Wait so what happened ?"

Rapi:"From now on, you are in command. As the former Commander is unable issue orders at present, no formal procedures are necessary to transfer authority."

Y/n:"Um, okay I guess."

Rapi:"There are Raptures ahead of us."

Y/n:"Let's fight then!" He then takes out two Fullbottles and then transform into Kamen Rider Build. 

Rabbit!

Tank!

Best Match!

"Henshin!"

And so, he transform into Kamen Rider Build again, which Rapi and Anis and Marian (again), got a front row watching him transform.

THE FULLMETAL MOONSAULT

RABBITTANK!

YEAH!

And so, again they take down every single Raptures. And all in all, it was a good fight, and yeah that's it. Now, they're going to the rendezvous point, but Anis and Rapi got questioned by Marian on how and why their former Commander died.

[Cliffhanger bitches! I'mma go now, bye !]