13. Accident

"That's all for day." Mr Ectoplasm left the room and you could swear your brain was fried. Sure, you studied these stuff back when you were 9 years old, but the way you understood them then and now were completely different. You paid utmost attention in all the classes til now, but it was surely taking a toll on you. Thankfully, your memory is one of a kind with infinite GB's of storage.

Most of the students were tired aside from Bakugo and Yaomomo who seemed to understand the whole thing. You turned your chair to face the blond.

"Heya. You look like you've got the hang of all your subjects. You don't even refer from other books!" He gave you the famous devilish smirk.

"Of course, dumbass. I'm the best in everything. No wonder idiots like you look up to me."

"I didn't even say anything about looking up to you, but good to know you're ego is still intact. And on that note-" you looked through the room in search for any danger labelled 'teacher or class rep'. No sign.

You pulled Bakugo by his rarely worn tie and tossed him on the ground.

"PEOPLE'S ELBOW!!!" Those were one of the wrestling moves that Mina showed you. You grabbed his hand and twisted it and his face scrunched up in agony.

"Fuck your people's elbow, bitch! Get off me!"

"Surrender, right now!"

"NEVER!!" You felt like the tension you put on his arm would dislocate it soon so you got up.

"Tch. You're lucky I was merciful today. Don't expect the same treatment again, you cretin."

"Screw your mercy!" He was about to blow you into next week, but his quirk didn't work.

"L/n. Bakugo. Mind explaining?"

Oh gosh, there's that glare again.

"He fell and I was gonna help him get up," the cheesy smile spoke for itself. The veteran hero face palmed at the scene with the usual 'I'm not paid enough for this' reply. You snapped your finger and Bakugo was on his feet again.

"What the-"

"I pulled you up from your clothes, moron. And fyi-" you grabbed your bag and started running. "Your fly is down!"

Explosions were heard wherever you went that day.

~~~
In the morning of the next day, you were shocked to receive a call. You answered without looking at the screen.

"Hello-"

"Y/n, come over here, quick! Kibi is sick and I don't know what to do! She keeps crying and calling for you so please come over here!"

Kibi... Is sick?

You wore your uniform in lightning speed and barged out of the room.

"Naikai, listen up. Where are you right now?"

"We're at Mitsuki's. We we're going to school, but she just collapsed!"

"Ok. Pass the phone to Mitsuki. Don't panick ok? I'm coming." You got to the common room with the only people being Kirishima and Bakugo, going back in from training.

"Y/n, don't worry! I can-"

"I'm coming to the nearest hospital, Mitsuki. Take her there."

"Guys! Tell Mr Aizawa I had an important matter to attend to. Gotta go!"

"Ok, but why the rush?" Kirishima seemed confused.

"No time to explain!" The redhead didn't see your face, but the blond guy did, very clearly.