Karma

(Chapter 2)

Months have passed and I got over you
Now I'm thinking of myself and how I can bloom
All I want now is to succeed and do amazing things
Because people like you I have no time for and they make me sick.

Im proud of myself and what I've become,
I got over my overthinking and now I'm feeling strong.

Now that I think about it, I really looked like a clown
Drowning in my own tears for a man that hardly made a bound.

My mind told me you were interested in that girl Celina, and I know I could never match, with that beautiful lush blonde hair, and her brown skin, and gosh that body, she was really a godest.

But yet still you should have known that you're being played as well, that's a cheerleader we're talking about, and she's hot as hell.
Your with a cheater, a lier and a manipulative fool, the only thing she wanted from you were those math assignment answers that's all she wanted from you.

But oh well, this isn't my business, and there's not much I know, but I guess karma always does its job to its greatest foe.
I heard she broke up with you privately to keep comtion down
But I guess it wasn't so private because my best friend knows and now it sounds so loud.

All these things are quite interesting, seeing your ex going down  is one of the best things, but I hope your good and I wish you luck, for with those rumors going around I can your life sucks.

Don't forget to vote follow and comment
And once again thanks for all your support ❣
I really appreciate it~