𝐢𝐯. dead girl walking

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

GRETA GERWIG'S CHILDREN

chocolate man - timotheé chalamet
head chef - florence pugh
KNIFE WIFE - mia bista

head chef
mia??
are you okay??

KNIFE WIFE
I'm good :))
reneé just got here

chocolate man
DAMN IT
I THOUGHT WE'D FINALLY
GOTTEN RID OF YOU

KNIFE WIFE
die

chocolate man
praying that would've happened to you

head chef
are you heading home now??

KNIFE WIFE
yeah, reneé's putting my stuff in the back rn
then I'm heading home

head chef
passenger princess huh??

chocolate man
the way she's already whipped
I would never help you with everything

KNIFE WIFE
yeah because you're a BITCH

chocolate man
AND SO ARE YOU

head chef
I just want
ONE DAY
where it's calm

KNIFE WIFE
then why are you friends with us??

chocolate man
literally

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Okay so I was straight up belting Heathers in here on the way so you cannot judge me if it just suddenly turns on." Reneé said with a dry chuckle as she slipped into the drivers seat and pulled her seatbelt on as Mia giggled.

"Hey don't worry about it, the whole plane ride was just Dead Girl Walking if I'm being perfectly honest." She said, leaning against the leather seat and turning the side of her face to look at the blonde who subtly took in how effortlessly pretty she looked after such a long flight. "Barret Wilbert Weed is just..."

"A gorgeous woman? Agreed." Reneé said, pulling out of her parking space as they drove out onto one of many LA freeways. "Where are you living?"

"Beachwood Canyon." Mia said somewhat nervously. "You don't have to take me all the way, I know it's pretty far."

"Oh honey, no way." Reneé said, glancing at the girl in the passenger seat. "You're stuck with me tonight. And I live nearby anyway. Consider me your personal chauffeur."

Mia giggle again, enjoying the flutter in her stomach with every term of endearment Reneé gave to her. She just assumed it was what she did for everyone. Reneé herself knew that that was not true at all.

"If you don't mind me asking, like, why?" Mia put out, noticing how the blonde furrowed her brow at the question. "I mean, why me? For Mean Girls? I mean I haven't sung in a movie since 2014."

"No but you still post covers and everything and baby, they are insanely good." Reneé said without a moments hesitation. "And if you had those vocals at, like, twelve? No way you aren't just as good now."

"Thank you." Mia said, blinking hard. "I didn't know anyone really saw those covers."

"I did." Reneé scoffed. "A whole lot of Taylor Swift but, oh my god, so good."

"That's so sweet." Mia said, hiding her face as her lips curled into an embarrassed little smile that Reneé noticed immediately as she chuckled at the reaction, slipping her hand onto the girls thigh.

"Hey don't hide, you have sick vocals." She said, squeezing the girls thigh as she retracted her hand to steer off of a freeway. But before she did so, she switched on a certain song they both knew all too well. "Now come on, we're completing a big dream of mine and duetting here and now."

Mia laughed as the notes of Dead Girl Walking crept in and suddenly it was just them, driving into the night sky of Los Angeles to Heathers the Musical as if they'd known each other forever.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

MIABISTA has added to her story!

seen by taylorswift, reneerapp, dominicfike and others

STORY REPLIES:

FLORENCEPUGH
glad you haven't been kidnapped <3333

TCHALAMET
wish you had been kidnapped <3333

RENEERAPP
see you tomorrow, baby
big fun ‼️

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.