𝐯. fetch is so back

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

MIABISTA has added to her story!

seen by reneerapp, meangirls, honeymoon and others

STORY REPLIES:

FLORENCEPUGH
prettiest ever!

HONEYMOON
cali's happy to have you back honey

RENEERAPP
hurry up, baby
tina misses you almost as much as I do

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"And here's our Karen!" Tina exclaimed as Mia slipped through the door, embarrassment obvious on her face though she was only a couple minutes late. "And it seems she was also a victim of the LA morning traffic."

"Sorry." Mia said, cheeks flushing as she stood and took in the room, her eyes immediately landing on the blonde she had been looking for (much to Reneé's own joy). But before she could move to the last empty chair, someone stepped in front of her.

"Hey, I'm Auliʻi Cravalho." The girl said with a wide smile, evaporating most of Mia's own nerves about the day. "I just wanted to say that I am a huge fan."

"Of me?" She exclaimed, eyes widening significantly. "Girl, you are quite literally a disney princess. I worship you."

"I am flattered that Edwina Sharma herself thinks so." Auliʻi said with a little laugh, leaning forward a little to whisper something to her. "Reneé saved a seat for you next to her, by the way. She wouldn't let anyone else sit there so..."

Mia eyes widened even more, making Auliʻi laugh once more as she slung her arm around Mia's shoulders to guide her towards Reneé who smiled once the two made eye contact and Reneé grinned up at her as she moved her bag from the chair beside her.

"Oh Auliʻi I thought you knew better than to try to steal my girl." She said as they neared her side of the large table. "Missed you, Mi Mi."

"Thank you for last night." Mia said with a shy smile, taking the seat beside Reneé with Auliʻi on the other side of him.

"Couldn't leave my best girl at LAX." The singer said, watching Mia pull out a pink highlighted script with her pretty, cursive handwriting clear in between the pages. "I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy."

"Okay, I think we can get started now. How about we introduce ourselves?" Tina said, clapping her hands together with a smile. "I am Tina Fey and I am the producer and writer of Mean Girls."

"I'm Arturo Perez Jr. I'm the director for Mean Girls." The man beside her said, waving with a smile before he turned to the man sat next to him.

"I'm Chris Briney and I play Aaron Samuels." He said, a little grin appearing on his face at the statement as his eyes scanned the room before falling on Auliʻi. "Your turn."

"Okay, well I'm Auliʻi Cravalho and I am playing Janis Sarkisian. Once Janis Ian but still a queer icon." Auliʻi said, earning a few cheers from the room as Mia giggled beside her before realising that it was her turn.

"Oh I'm Mia Bista and I'm playing Karen Shetty." She said with a warm smile. "The Halloween Queen."

"Fuck yeah." Reneé said as she leant on her hand, watching Mia with some amusement as she blushed from all the attention. "I am Reneé Rapp and I'm playing Regina fucking George."

"That is not her real middle name but okay." Tina said with a nod as Reneé rolled her eyes at her before Tina motioned to the next actor.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

MEANGIRLS have just posted!

liked by reneerapp, chrisbriney_, florencepugh and others

meangirls fetch is so BACK 💗💗💗

view comments

user MY MOTHERS??? IN THE SAME ROOM??? WHAT

user THIS IS ALL I'VE EVER WANTED

user I SHIP IT SO BAD
user SAMEEE

reneerapp me and my prettiest baby
user I'M MELTING
miabista same
user AGH

user IS MIA GOING TO BE IN A MUSICAL AGAIN???

user I can smell the edits

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.