Grimm 1

Grimm moved swiftly through the halls. He was headed towards Aurelius' desk. He finally arrived and towered over Aurelius.

"Hey Grimm," he said without looking up.

"We need to talk"

Aurelius paused like a deer in headlights "about what..."

"I think you know."

Aurelius sighed and looked around. The two were alone. He continued to work on paperwork. "I have no idea what you're talking about"

"The blessing Aurelius" Grimm hissed in response. Aurelius paused again. "What the hell were you thinking?! If heaven finds out-"

"Heaven won't find out! It was a small blessing! I don't even know how you found out!"

Grimm grabbed Aurelius' tie forcing him to pay attention to him. "I found out because you don't think of the chain of events that happen afterwards! You really didn't notice that the father of that house was dying?! That's why they needed the blessing, Aurelius" he let go and growled. "I can't believe you're actually that thick!"

Aurelius looked away. "We've been treated like high class trash Grimm! We deserve something nice! I wanted to get us something nice!"

"SOMETHING NICE?! You're going to burn in hell for this! You call that nice?!"

"Grimm I-" he looked hurt.

"No! You don't get to say anything" Aurelius looked down. "Look you're going to give back the blessing or make a new one or whatever to fix this because when I go down there to collect that man's soul I'm going to have to report you."

"Grimm, you know I can't work that fast! Just give me a month. A month to work and fix this!" Aurelius begged.

"Aurelius, why don't you realize?! I love you but you're a threat to me and my standing! If someone else reports you then we both go down! I've worked too damn hard to fall"

"Grimm! Please! Look! Even if we fall, aren't we still going to be together! Don't you want to stay together"

"Aurelius. You are the Sun to my moon! You are the love of my life, but I refuse to be punished for your mistakes! Look I tried to save you- I did my part but you- you haven't held up your end!"

"Grimm. That's not fair!" Tears had started to form in his eyes. "I don't want to fall... I was trying to help us!"

"As far as I'm concerned there isn't an us and if you can't fix this mess there will probably never be an us again!" Grimm turned and left. He regretted most of the things he said but he hoped they would grant Aurelius the motivation he needed to fix things.