ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙎𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛𝙛. 

𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 :>

𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙮'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

It was Saturday morning and we were making breakfast with my step brother, Zander. If you looked at him you'd notice that he was really focused on what he's doing, while I wasn't. 

The text I got from Jake last night made me realize something. A very very important thing. 

I may have started developing feelings for Jake. 

We're been friends for a while now, and I've always found him a little attractive since we were in freshman but I've never thought of having like... a crush, on him you know. Even though I know he already has a crush on Daisy. I can't help but fall for him. He has done a lot of nice things to me and the club. Behind his cocky personality, he's a really nice, caring boy. I adore that. I adore him.

"Hailey, what are you doing? You should have cracked 2 eggs, and you've already cracked five! It's obvious something's up you're overthinking about."

He got me. He always does. I looked away from him. "Sorry I was just a little bit distracted," I said before starting cleaning up. I plastered a fake smile on my face which soonly faded. Zander wasn't satisfied from my answer but he still didn't ask questions. 

"Okay, but remember, if something is bothering you you can always tell me. I'll always be by your side. 

I smiled, this time it was real. I'm so lucky to have a brother by my side who cares for me. 

" I will, thank you."

I suddenly heard the doorbell ring. 

"Must be Luke, I'll take it."

Of course it was Luke. Luke walked in with a smile on his face, brithing up the mood. God I wish I was like him. Spreading good vibes everywhere, making everyone happy. No wonder why Zander fell for him. He held Zander's hand as soon as he came, shouting "Good morning guysss!!!!"

"Morning, Luke!"

"Good morning."

"You guys wait for the others, I'll set the table. Milly just texted me that her and Sean are here in 5 minutes." Zander said while walking into the kitchen. When I was about to pull out my phone the doorbell rang.

"I'll take it," I said getting up to open the door. I was guessing Milly and Sean. Turns out I was right. 

"HAILEY WE MISSED YOUUU!!!!" Milly shouted, jumping to hug me. I giggled and pulled away from the hug. "I missed you guys too."

"Hey Hailey, how are you?" Sean asked happily. "I'm great, how are you?" I replied. I was lying. 

"I'm good too." He said then walked into the room to sit with Luke. 

"Where's Jake??" Milly asked. "He's probably late as always." I replied rolling my eyes. Then suddenly the doorbell rang like seven times in a row. "There he is."

When I opened the door Jake just fell inside. 

"OW!" he shouted, it was hilarious. I was dying of laughter.

"You should've seen your face!"

"C'mon it's not even that funny." He got up and looked away from me, his face was so red. It was adorable. 

"I think he just fell for you." We heard Milly's voice from the living room. I told her to shut up trying the hide the blush on my face by looking away. 

Jake ignored her but I could see he was blushing a little. Maybe I can get him to like me somehow. 

𝙕𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫 (𝙄𝙏 𝙆𝙀𝙋𝙏 𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙊𝘾𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉𝙏)

I watched my sister fluster from the words Milly said. She's just being Milly. I know it's normal to blush when someone jokes on "a boy falling for you", but I still got kinda annoyed. I still haven't gained my full trust for Jake yet and I don't want my sister to have feelings for him. But a part of me is saying that it's already too late. 

I decided to forget about that for a while and sat next to my boyfriend, Luke. He pulled me into a hug. He's so damn adorable. I'm so lucky to have him. I still don't understand how someone as perfect as him would fall for me. 

"Get a room," Milly shouted, she looked disgusted. I just ignored her and cuddled into Luke. It was comfortable. Then I realized I didn't set the table. 

"Luke let me go, I have to set the table."

"Nooo...."

"Luke let me go."

"Just stay more, pleeeeaaaaseeee????" He used the puppy eyes on me, which I can't resist. 

"Fine..."

I felt Hailey staring at us. She had a strange look on her face. A face like she wanted this with someone. 

𝙔𝙤 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙄 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨:>

𝘽𝙩𝙬 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙇𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥💀

792 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨.