K.C. -SLEEPYHEAD-

YEAR - 1984

YEAR - 1984

KURTS AGE - 17

YOUR AGE - 17

I sat in history, bored outta my fucking skull. And I couldn't even talk to my boyfriend because he's dead asleep! I completely tuned out the history teacher as I scribbled in my notebook. I drew some out-of-wack cat and a few flowers. I saw a shadow being cast over my notebook. I frowned. "the fuck?" I thought to myself. I looked up, and saw the history teacher scowling at me and Kurt. He slammed his book down on our desk, causing me to flinch, and Kurt to jolt awake. Poor thing looked like he was about to go into cardiac arrest. The class burst out laughing as Kurt struggled to catch his breath after being so startled. I gave him an "are you alright?" look, and he nodded back.

Next class, same thing. It continued up until lunch, until he was bothered to actually have human interactions. "What's got you so sleepy?" I playfully poked him. He just mumbled something incoherent under his breath, and almost fell asleep standing up. "jesus christ you're exhausted" I laughed. Kurt wasn't one to stay up all night. Maybe something kept him up?

"Right, what's the matter with you?" I huffed as I sat down at the lunch tables with Kurt and our group of friends. "I got like 0 sleep last night" he groaned. I frowned. "Wanna take a nap here?" I asked him, pointing to my lap. Before I could even take my next breath, he was dead asleep in my lap. I sighed, and played with his hair, sporting a tiny grin. He may be a pain, and he may be asleep half the time, but he's my boyfriend and I love him.

gee whillickers this was kinda shit. i have NO experience with writing stories... soo yeah. im praying im gonna get better at this

word count : 335 words