Chapter 1: The Fall

Disclaimer: The following is a fan based project. All Undertale and Deltarune characters and music belong to Toby Fox. Persona belongs to Atlus. 

Anything in bold will be the music track for the segment. Anything in italics will be a character thinking to themselves. In parentheses  will be characters whispering to one another. And finally, in bold and italics like this, it is an author's note. And one more thing. Throughout the story, I may put references in the chapters. References will be marked with an asterisk * at the beginning and end of the sequence or sentence.  that note, on to the story. Please enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Persona 4 - Aria of the Soul (begin)

The world was shrouded in pitch black darkness. The only source of light were the headlights of the limousine that Y/n was riding in. But he doesn't remember how he arrived in said limousine in the first place. In front of him, there were two people. One was a man with an abnormally long nose and a smile permanently plastered on his face, and his eyes were slightly bloodshot. Next to him was a woman wearing all blue with shoulder length white hair. Her eyes were a piercing yellow.

Man with long nose: Greetings young man. Welcome to the Velvet Room. This is a place between dream and reality. Between mind and matter. My name is Igor, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.  Why don't you introduce yourself?

Y/n: My name is Y/n.

Igor: Well Y/n, only a few special individuals are able to enter the Velvet Room. Those who will have a significate impact on the world. 

Y/N: What... what do you mean?

Igor: I'm afraid that now isn't the time for that conversation. For now, we are only here to introduce ourselves to you. Speaking of which, I have forgotten to introduce my assistant. This here is Margaret, she is a resident here much like yourself.

Margaret: It is a pleasure to meet you. I am here to help you through your journey.

The sound of an alarm cloak is heard through the Velvet Room.

Igor: It seems that the you in reality is waking up. We shall get to the details another time. Until then, farewell.

~~~~~~~~~~

Persona 4 - Aria of the Soul (end)

Y/n's eyes were assaulted by the sun that peeked into his room. The sound of rapid knocking on his door accompanied by a familiar female voice.

?: Come on Y/n, we're gonna be late if you keep sleeping!

Y/n looks over to his alarm clock to see it flashing 6:30. Thirty minutes before school starts. Silently cursing to himself, he gets up and hastily begins putting his uniform. Going into the kitchen, he grabs an apple and runs toward the door, but before he could make it...

?: You forgot your chores last night. Again. But since Frisk was kind enough, she did them for you.

Y/n turns around to see the caretaker of the orphanage, Ms. Elanor.

Y/n: I know. I had a paper that I needed to finish and-

He's cut off by Elanor raising her hand.

Elanor: No. I don't want to hear any excuses. And I know you're going to be late so we don't have time to argue. So instead, I'm giving you an ultimatum. I let you and Frisk stay here for free as long as you pull your weight, that was the deal. So far the only one who has earned that privilege is Frisk. The only reason I haven't thrown you out is because she begged me not to. But my patience has its limits. So here's how its going to be. When you come back this afternoon, you are to do any homework and then do the tasks I give you. No sneaking out to go do whatever you want to do at night. If you can't agree to that, don't bother coming through that door.