i see you as you see yourself

i could tell something was wrong, henry was different.
he was more cold and questionable than ever and i couldn't piece it together, ever since hector someone has been taking over for him. but this time people were ending up dead.

hector never killed anyone.
he was a savior of my people.

henry, i think henry is the one behind this but i can't put it together.
until Matthias came to me and told me what was going on. saying henry was the new hector and that he's been keeping it a secret from me so i wouldn't be mad.

i was so upset.
so Matthias brought me home.

walt and lane came over later that day to talk about maybe hiring zach back at the station, but they're having second thoughts of keeping him here in absaroka or move him to lanes station over in pagosa springs.

i told them that zach is the best cop i've ever seen. and the decided to keep him here in absaroka, also thankfully i was seeing zach later that night.

when i met up with zach i've never seen him so happy, being a cop was his pride and joy and i couldn't imagine him doing anything else.

zach was a quiet guy. always kept to himself, and has a short temperament. he loves to read and he loves it when i play with his hair when he's going to bed. he's like a big bear.

i don't see him often because i'm married to henry so i'm always at the red pony or with henry.

zach is my secret lover. and he's just the thing i need to get through my days.

(spoiler alert henry doesn't really care about my other relationships)