overwhelmed

sometimes when i'm all alone, usually when i leave the red pony.
i love to take walks around the rez.
the place where i grew up. the place that i call a home.
ever since hector was killed there's been unrest over the community. they don't know that he's dead, so that doesn't help that there's someone now pretending to be hector.
i think i know just the person who's doing it.

my own husband.

if he's the one doing it. if it is henry. i will do anything to keep him outta prison. because this doesn't sound like him at all. someone definitely told him to do it.

HECTOR NEVER KILLED PEOPLE
so why is this hector doing such a think.

i scratch at the skin of my hands, nervously walking home, that's when i see a familiar car in sight, sheriff walt longmires truck. i stop as the headlights flash in my eyes, he gets out of the car.

"lexi, where's henry" walt says to me in a nervous expression.
i look in confusion.
"i don't know, i just got off work, i haven't seen him all day, why?"
"i know you know what's going on, don't even lie." he looks at me with anger. he's never looked at me like that before.
"look walt, henry is his own person i don't know where he is half the time. for all i know he could be in a different state right now love" as say as calm as i can.
he lets out a sigh and his eyes soften. he apologizes to me and gets back in his truck.

now i know i lied, i do know whats going on, i know it all, i spoke to Mathias about it many of times, i have yet to tell walt because i know how he will act when his best friend of 32 years is now the new hector.

he'd be pissed.