Minchan

this was a request from @isaflummel :) I'll try my best fighting 🫶🏼

Pov Autor:

It was a hectic morning for the married couple.

„changbin honey did you back your pencilcase?" chan asked while pouring hyunjins orange juice into his glass.

„oh no I forgot it upstairs wait!" the eight years old boy run up the stairs.

„no running at home!" chan warned shaking his head.

„hey that was mine!" felix yelled at his four years old twin brother.

„well its mine now hehehehe" jisung stuck out his tongue as he ate felix's last sausage.

„bang jisung what did I say about stealing food from your brothers?" minho said strictly, crossing his arms only for jisung to pout.

Everybody was sitting at the dinning table, eating breakfast. It was always this chaotic in the mornings. I mean its not easy to take care of five kids in the morning. How they even hot into this situation? they dont even know themselfs.

„yall cant be brave one morning? I mean look at seungmin hes sitting there without speaking one word." chan said shaking his head, the three year old boys head shot up when heard his name.

„eomma me and jisung still have one hour till kindergarden can we watch toroto?" Felix asked with his doe eyes that minho could never resist.

„yes you can, but first take your plate to the sink." minho said as he took a few things from the table as he saw that everyone was finished.

„darling let me do it go sit with the kids." chan said as he took the things from minho.

„Chan im pregnant not helpless." he laughed, giving chan the plates. chan just giggled giving him a loving kiss on the lips.

„ewwww appa kissed eomma again!" hyunjin announced dramatically as he covered his eyes.

„why are you disgusted you kissed sunoo's check yesterday?" changbin asked while silent fell over the room and everyone stared at him.

the six year old hyunjin started blushing while giving his older brother a warning glance. chan and minho shared a look and giggled, leaving to the kitchen to gossip about how cute thier son was.

„c'mon ji lets watch toroto?" felix said as he took his brothers arm but stopped when he felt someone tuck on his sleeve when he turned around he saw seungmin shyly glancing at him.

„c-can i also watch wiff yo hyung?" the little boy asked to which felix nodded and also took his hand to led them to the livingroom.

seungmin was more the quit one. he barely talked. he was shy and a brave one, everyone adored him.

~time skip~

all the kids where seated on the couch and watching toroto. everyone was seated differently. seungmin was cuddled in between felix and jisung while hyunjin layed his legs on changbins lap.

„kids its time for school! sejngminnie baby do you want to stay with eomma or do you want to come with me?" chan asked the younger who sometimes came with chan so he wouldn't drive home alone, still to young to attend school like his older brothers.

„I'll stay wiff eomma today. is okey?"

„of course baby" the boy giggled when chan ruffled his head.

„okey kids I packed you lunch- ouch" minho got cut off by a quit painful kick in his lower belly. chan rushed to minho to hold him and bring him to the couch, the kids immediately making space.

„everything okey? did you hurt yourself?" chan asked worriedly as minho rubbed his belly, smiling a little.

„n-no the baby kicked" chans eyes widdened as the kids gasped. he put his hand where minhos was, immediately feeling something push against his hand.

„omg he kicked my hand omg omg" chan flipped out.

„is jeonginnie huwting eomma?" seungmin asked quietly and shy, minho jut shock his head and took his hand.

„no hes not honey. hes just trying to greet us and make it clear that hes here. look here" he put seungmins hand on his lower belly and waited. seungmin widdened his eyes as he felt something and giggled.

„ow he touchwed me" he giggled but it didnt last long when felix softly pushed him aside.

„I want jeonginnie to greet me too" he said excitedly as he put his hand there when seungmins was a few moments ago.

„oh I also felt it! so exciting! jisung look!" he took jisungs hand and replaced it with his. jisungs gasped.

„he can just kick like that? does it hurt?" he asked eyeing minho who shock his head.

„not at all" he smiled.

„binnie hyunnie do you also want your sibling to greet you?" chan asked the older boys who shyly nodded.

„ow that so exciting!" hyjnjin yelled as he put his hand on minhos belly but changbin just struggled.

„are you not excited?" minho asked his son.

„n-no its not that It just doesnt feel new. I remember feeling felix and jisung kicking everyday like crazy." he answered as the twins looked at each other and giggled.

„seungmin didnt kick much he was brave" he said softly as he felt his youngest sibling dancing against his hand.

„of course hes still brave" chans said ruffling seungmins head.

„did we all kick like this?" hyunjin asked still excited and shocked.

„yes all of you were dancers." minho giggled looking at chan who was already staring at him.

„okey kids were gonna be late for school. go and wear your shoes lets go lets go" he klapped his hands as everyone besides seungmin rushed to the front door. felix run back and gave minhos belly a tiny kiss.

„If im home again where gonna play thogether" he run away while giggling.

chan rushed to him giving him a kiss on lips.

„I love you darling" he said while smiling.

lowering his head he also kissed his belly.

„we love you to" he responded as seungmin cuddles to his side.

„appa were gonna be late" jisung yelled.

chan made his way to the door as he waves at seungmin who waved back.

A/N: I hope you liked the story :))))))))