O N E

XXIV Days with No Eating

It had been 3 months without going outside, locked in this damn crazy apartment, i have nothing else to eat but the can of tuna i was trying to save, it is so tiring now to go and even move, living off of salt water, and left overs, i would finish the expired tuna, the last food source. I feel like ending it all, no more suffering.

I sat ontop of my bed, getting ready for a new day, it is currently 7AM, I got onto my feet and opened the blinds, it certainly blinded me because GOSH HELL WHY IS IT SO BRIGHT?!??!??
I closed the blinds and then left my room, it was time to eat the expired can of tuna. I grabbed it from the cupboards and grabbed a fork to force it open, after a few tries, it sucessfully opened.

The stench of it was rather not appealing, yet I had gotten used to it because my apartment smells like it, i used the fork that i used to open and ate a tuna. It tasted bad but since i was so hungry, it tasted like the best tuna ever.

"Welp, our futureselves are done for" I said, talking to my self.

I ate all the tuna and finally satisfied my hunger after 3 weeks of not eating, I saved some leftover tuna to hopefully help me survive a little longer, but then again, it's hopeless.

I sat on the couch and started watching the TV, I usually watched the cartoons but i wanted to see the news today.

"Thank you for tuning in!" The news reporter begins, "Today we share you some joyous developments regarding the tainted water situation!" Alan focused more on the TV

"We're happy to announce that all apartments to which the tainted water had been delivered, have been secured!" *Alan gives a middlefinger to the TV*

"It's been three months since the first incident was discovered, and the death toll is now at a comfy 53 total. And the quarantine period for those who are at risk, has been extended by another two weeks."

"And to our friends in quarantine, thank you for keeping your disgusting, parasite-infested bodies, far, far away from me!"

This news reporters a real bitch.
Alan says

Alan switches the channel and starts watching something else.

*knock knock*

"Hello? Are you still alive?"
*The warden says from the door*

I grab one of the books and throw it at the door, making a loud noise.

"I'll take that as a yes then, by the way you will be sharing rooms with someone." The warden replies

"Why?" I question the warden, why would there be even a reason to go to a new room.

"Plumbing issues and stuff that we don't want out in the public." The warden says, he seems a bit nervous which means whatever the hell is hidden here, is serious..

"When?" Alan says, curious.

"Tomorrow" The warden replies then proceeds to walk away.

I lie on the couch, watching whatever the hell is on TV, this place is boring as hell, i can't wait to see who my roommates are, but then again, what if they are annoying as hell?

Oh well. Nothing I can do about that.. All we can do is just wait for the inevitable, hopefully they have food there i guess.

ANDREWS POV

Ashley flashes a can of tomatos at me.
"Tadaah!"

I ignore her antics.

"TADAAAHH!!"
Her voice raises a few and shouts louder.

"We can't eat that."
Andrew says.

"Eh.. why?"
Ashley says, trying to open the can.

"I was saving that, why'd you think it was in the trash??" Andrew responds.

Ashley with her 30 iq gasps
"How'd you know it was in the trash??!"
She says, confused.

"BECAUSE I PUT IT THERE YOU DUMBASS!! ITS OUR RATION WE CANT JUST EAT THAT?!" Andrew shouts at Ashley, getting close to her.

"Wow you traitor! You kept it hidden from me huh?" Ashley says, pushing Andrew away from her. "Well i'm eating it anyway." *She fires a smug grin before opening the can of tomatoes*

"Fine, screw our futureselves" Andrew gives in, accepting defeat. "But atleast cook it first!" He shouts.

"You're so lazy, slugging around all day while i do all the hard work!" Ashley fires back.

"You're the woman of the house! It's your job!" Andrew claims, a tad little sexist.

"You are SOOO SEXIST!" Ashley screams, teasing him a little.

"COOK IT ALREADY WOMAN!" Andrew shouts back.

Ashley stares at Andrew with murder intent, but goes on with it anyway and walks out of the room to cook it while purposely SLAMMING the door.

"She's so hard to talk to" Andrew sighs.

"Okay so this instruction manual tells me to.. okay put the tomatoes in." Ashley says, uncarefully throwing the tomatoes in, causing a spark of oil to hit her in the face. "OW OW OW" The hot oil got in her face.

"Okaay.. put this in." *She pours salt water into the pot*

*After a few extra steps, she finishes, pouring the soup into the bowl and walking back to Andrews room*

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR ANDREW! IM USING BOTH OF MY HANDS!" *Ashley screams while holding the two bowls*

"NOT MY FAULT YOU CLOSED IT!!" Andrew shouts back.

"OPEN IT"
Ashleys angry i guess.

Andrew opens the door, bursting it open.

"TADAAH" She places one of the bowls onto Andrew's bed while sitting on her bed.

"Imagine if we had another person here." Andrew said.

"Well that came out of nowhere?"
Ashley responds.

"It would probably fix the balance between us two."

BTW GUYS IF U CAME FROM MY TV WOMAN SERIES IM STILL DOING THAT IM NOT MOVING ON JUST YET DONT WORRY. SECOND PART WILL PROB COME TOMORROW OR LATER IN THE DAY. BYEEE