T H R E E

Alan finally wakes up from his slumber on the couch, before falling on the concrete-hard floor. A not-so-good way to wake up isn't it?

"Ughhh" Alan groans, using his left-over energy and the couch as support to get up, sitting on the couch,  he grabs one of the old books from the coffee table and starts reading it.

"Since when did i have a devil summoning manual?" Alan says to himself, confused.

Curious, he grabs the book anyway and slowly flips through the pages.

"This has got to be fake."

He plops the book down onto the couch and stands up, the floorboards became quite wobbly from that fall he had.

He walked to the bathroom, it really stenched in there but there had no other way to look at himself, the mirror was too fragile to be taken out of the wall.

Alan had similar black hair, much like Andrews, unlike Andrew, he had pink eyes just like his "dad" and resembled Ashley alot, almost identical. He had a long scar that went across his face that he had gotten from Ashley

Also unlike Andrew, Alan wasn't soo easily bossed by Ashley, her threatening skills didn't work on him, he just slightly played along for no reason. He wasn't necessarily part of the whole "Girl locked in a box and dies from asthma" situation, but he did know about it beforehand, but he didn't stop to help because he is a lazy a-

I mean, he didn't want to cause any trouble between the two after all.

Alan walked out of the bathroom and mentally prepared for switching to a new "room".

After his 18th birthday, Alan was forced to move out, but he didn't necessarily know where, so he picked this apartment complex, little did he know they would also be moving in.

knock

knock

knock

Heeeellloooo
It is me, the Warden..

"You will be moving to new room in 4 hours prompto." The warden said, acting as if it was a freaking time bomb bound to explode the entire world.

Alan silently flipped off the Warden, walking off into the hallway where his bedroom was.

Time to sleep.
Alan said.

A FLASHBACK FROM 7 YEARS AGO

A young alan was walking his way to school, It was his first day to school after getting stabbed by Ashley.

He walked up to the school and with a moment of hesitation, he walks in.

He was greeted by his girlfriend, _t_ll_

"Hey Alan!!"
She excitedly exclaims, pulling Alan into a hug.

"HEYYY!"
Alan enthusiastically said.

"Are you doing alright? You haven't attended school in a month." _t_ll_ said, worried.

"I guess, my sister threw a knife at me" He rolls his eyes