Chapter 2: Summertime Sadness Arc: bad idea

A/N

OK! This is Lily! This is gonna be a heavier chapter! So the trigger warnings are: implied sexual encounters, panic attacks, some SH and self slut-shaming! I hope you enjoy it and I'm glad people are actually reading this!! Have a good day/morning/night! <3

————————————————————————

It's a sunny day again and people are flying in and out for summer, and the Belchers were making bank. Word was spreading about all of the stuff that family and the restaurant had been through and not the restaurant was booming and bringing home lots of dough! Tina's life was checking off her list.. at least one of the things on her summer bucket list.

"Tina? Are you ok? You seem distracted." Linda asked calmly.

Shoot! I was spacing off! Uhhhhhhhh-

"Uhhhhhh" Tina moaned then quickly hushing herself when she saw her mom looking at her with concern and then looking up at her father who just shrugged while his brow furrowed.

"Oh uh, I'm good I was just spacing off looking at that speck." She anxiously nodded at the spot of ketchup that's on the very very top of the door.

"Oh wow! I didn't know that was there!" Linda spoke apprehensively at the stain. Then turning and walking away Linda starts talking to Bob and laughing like they had just fell in love. That got Tina thinking.

Will I ever have a love like that? Yea I do. Jimmy Jr! Right?

Ring!

"Hey guys! Kids!" Teddy chirped at the Belchers who were working.

"Hey Teddy..!" Bob spoke sounding tired as ever.

"Can I get a burger of the day Bobby? Oh! That reminds me! Let me tell you about the WORST job I had and the guy paid me in burgers, so.." Teddy started his rant about anything and everything that came to mind. Honestly it filled the void of the random silences that they had when tuning out all of the nonsensical chatter the customers that fly in and out have.

RIIIIINNNNGGGG! RIIIIINNNNGGGGG!

"Helloo this is Bob's Burgers how can we help you?" Linda sweetly answered the phone. "Oh! Uh huh! Uh huh! Ok I'll hand it over!" She seemed to reply with surprise that was filled with joy? Tina went back to prepping burgers when she heard her name.

"Tina it's for you! It's Jimmy Jr!" Linda called out to her eldest daughter.

"Oh! Ok!" Tina babbled when blushing earning an eye roll from Louise who was "bussing" the tables.

"Hello?" Tina started.

"Hi Tina" he said holding back giggles. Probably of excitement.

"So whatcha need?" She chipperly inquired.

"Wanna go out? Like to the wharf as a.. you know? Date?" He sounded happy, but weirdly happy.. not right.. but he's asking her on a date! Tina still noted that he sounded off but the situation was dream like, she felt like she was floating through the clouds! She was so love sick it felt literally sickening.

————————————————————————

A few hours later, after the dinner rush and Tina was ecstatic!

"Oh my Tina! You're gonna look beautiful!" Linda cheered while starting to lead Tina to her and Bobs room to try on dresses, clothes, and shoes for her date on the wharf. Which they landed on a simple powder blue off the shoulder dress. It made her feel like Cinderella at the ball! She looked and felt beautiful. Linda coo'd and fawned over Tina then, they heard a knock at the door!