Chapter 4: Freshman year Arc: Cloud 9

(A/N) Hey guys it's Lily! Thank you for so much love! I'm so sorry if this part takes to long like the last one! School is crazy! But I hope you enjoy as always! TW! Feeling of Obsession, yelling and cursing, verbal abuse and age gaps!

As Tina woke up dreading today, the first day of school. She used to love today, honestly looked forward to it, but now she's 14 weeks pregnant and is dreading only wearing anything and everything baggy to hide it as best as she can, which wasn't too hard as her bump only just started getting big. Still.

She got up and looked at the outfits that she laid down for herself, baggy high waisted pants, a baggy blue shirt with a horse pun on it or a flowing purple lilac dress and a short sleeved baby pink cardigan that she can button up around her waist.

"Mom?" Tina moaned while looking at the outfits, they were cute just not her, she needed to know which one screamed "everything is ok!" The most.

"Mornin' Tina Bina and Little babe!" Linda chirped, as scared as Linda was for this baby she also loved babies so she was very excited. "Oh gosh Tina these are cute!" She smiled at her oldest daughter, she wanted to lighten the mood seeing how Tina didn't get much sleep due to nerves and sickness from pregnancy.

"Yea, I don't know which one would look the best on me.. what do you think?" Tina asked woefully, she wanted to wear her pink shirt with the horse she got in 8th grade, and her signature blue skirt but they didn't fit anymore.

"Ohh the purple dress and the cardigan! It's beautiful!" Linda beamed helping her into the dress and fixing it up.

"Thank you so much, I don't deserve what you do." Tina hugged her mom and said smiling. She almost started crying but she was way too tired for that, so she just fell into her mom's warm embrace.

He mom left and she got dressed, she looked nice, not exactly her style but nice. She walked out of her room to get ready, for her birthday Tammy and Joselyn got her some light makeup which she decided to put on, nothing too much just some to help hide the bags under her eyes and acne that she had. She felt ok, like something was incomplete, then she felt a buzz.

Jimmy Jr: hey hru?

Tina: tired hbu

Jimmy Jr: same lol, am I still walking with you and your siblings to school?

Tina: ig

As she was still pissed off because of what happened at her birthday even if it was a month ago, he's shown remorse, and he had shown up to the appointments at the gynecologist office for ultrasounds. He's been supportive and kept his distance, this is the first time they actually "hung out" since the party.

"Tinaaaaa hurry up!" Louise groaned, she would never admit it but she was excited to see her friends at school.

"Yea Tina! It's my first day of seventh grade and I wanna do seventh grader stuff! Like join some club!" Gene cheered, tina didn't realize how late she had gotten up but it was time to go, like now.

That's why he texted me, he's probably outside with Andy and Ollie right now.

Tina giggled to herself before rushing to get an apple and bidding their parents goodbye the belcher kids were off!

————————————————————————

Louise, Gene, Tina, Andy, Ollie and Jimmy jr were all half way to Wagstaff the younger siblings were buzzing with excitement and fake dread, however; the older siblings didn't even really look at each other let alone talk to each other, it was just so awkward.