Rizzen from da Grave

(For my pookie Morgan)

Late at night, deep in the wet soil (wet from rainy rain), lays a moldy dead Jonathan Davis. Since it was storming, there were sporadic bolts of lightning shooting every way. One of those stray bolts happens to hit Johnny boy's grave. This pumped his body full of electricity, waking him from his infinite slumber. To get out of the coffin buried deep in the ground, he had to chant a magic spell.

YU DOT RRR RATA

And here he cums, rizzing from his grave. But of course, he's wearing a cute outfit for his night on the town!

*his outfit*

He's a little chilly, but he doesn't care

He's a little chilly, but he doesn't care. The cold just makes his nipples harder. Right now (Korn reference), his only adjective is to get to his pookie as quick as possible.......

As he stumbles down the streets looking for his pookie's cardboard box that's supposed to be a home, a car pulls up to him.

Stranger: Hey hot stuff 😝😝

JD turns red in anger and quickly yells,

"BOOM DA DA MMMMMM"

The driver quickly drives away in his driving vehicle used to drive on roads for driving. JD continues walking until he sees a light shining from a deep dark alleyway. That must be his pookie Morgan reading JD fanfics again!!!! He RAN SUPA FAST towards the light. It was Morgan!!!!!

He IMMEDIATELY ripped off his lingerie underwear and started swingin it like a lasso. It wraps gently but quickly around Morgan's neck reeling her in to have a hot juicy make out session with Johnnythan. He let's out a guttural scream, like a moan but he's too metal for that. That makes Morgan TREMBLE in FEAR for that's a sign that he's about to go CLITORAL STIMULATION......

This wasn't a new territory for the both of them, as they've done this about 1,385,205,157,376,194,285,254² times. He rubs his boy clit (blit????) as he let's out more blood curdling screams.

JD: AGH THIS IS SO.......hoy mi noy.......

Morgan: Erm, let me see those breasts.....

*Morgan rips off the lingerie bra with her teeth and starts nibbling his chest hair*

Morgan: Mmmmm..... It's been about 397 days since you've showered, hm? I can taste the musk...... ;-;

*JD blushes and turns away*

Morgan: Don't be shy now Big Poppa..... I've already got a taste for blood....

This makes Johnathan start panting, working up a long howl.

He bites down HARD on Morgan's neck, ripping out a huge chunk of flesh on accident. Whoopsie daisies.

As she's bleeding out (she likes it dw), Jorny Horny Boy cums a HUGEEE puddle and howls at the moon.

(The puddle)

Morgan hasn't finished yet, he realized

Morgan hasn't finished yet, he realized. He must fix that.....

He starts AGGRESSIVELY rubbing her naughty bits until he hits a spot that makes her DO AN IRISH JIG.....

She was creaming all over Johnny Boy's testays. They both started howling at the moon like hungry savages. Well except JD is a zombie.

Because of the weird ass screams and howls, the police showed up. Seeing the cum and obviously dead JD, they put furry handcuffs on Morgan and THREW HER in the back of the cop car. They sped off with her, never to be seen again.

JD dropped to his knees, screaming and crying like a baby with no skibidi toilet. He will find her again, one day..........

The end ;-;