Long Lost Love (And Cancer)

93 years later, Morgan gets out of prison with necrophilia charges. She's ready to see her Johnny.......

~~JD POV~~

He was sleeping under a tree when all of a sudden, his spidey senses were tingling. His Morgy was near..... He rushed to put on a good outfit,

(His outfit)

This took only about 0

This took only about 0.00000000001 milliseconds because he was so excited. His senses led him to a hospital though...... what does this mean....?
He rush in, everyone looking at him horrified because he's a zombie in lingerie.

Nurse: Sir! You look terrible!! You need a room stat!

JD: The only room I need is a room alone with my Morgy.... WHERE IS SHE???!!!!

Nurse: Right this way, sir......

He swings open the door to Morgan's room, slamming it behind him. She laid on the hospital bed, pale and old.

Morgan: JD...... Is that you....?

JD: Yes......

Morgan: i have cansir ;-;

JD: are u dying? ;-;

Morgan: ye ;-;

JD: Go ahead bbg, die........

Morgan: ok I'll try *strains but pushes out a turd instead*

JD: Ew..... *unplugs life support cutely*

Morgan: *is dead*

JD: Now I must sing my beautiful chant.....

"YU DOT RRR RATA"

Morgan: *wakes up from the dead as a zombie, but looks cute and refreshed like a 20 year old model* Yay!!!!!

JD: You look hotter now that you're younger!! Let's make out!!!!

*They make out super wet and warm and hotly, until a nurse walks in*

Nurse: Zoo wee mama!!! Wait, is that JD from the band Korn???? Can I join...?

JD: *Throws the nurse out the window*
Let's continue.....

Morgan: *Rips off both of their clothes with her long luscious fingers, using her hands to stroke his bussy delectably*

JD: euH!!

Morgan: How does that feel, Big Poppa.........

JD: Good God, All Day I Dream About Sex, and here you're a Freak on a Leash Twisting my Transistor Right Now. I'm Here to Stay, Clown, and here's My Gift to You.........

*JD strains for a minute, and his chest hair and pubes starts to rapidly grow. The hair branches out and plants into the ground. The hair strings him up like BDSM, he looks like a puppet ready to be led.

Morgan: *rubs hands together deviously* whoa hot mama.....

*Morgan walks over to JD and starts giving him a purple nurple. JD lets out another guttural scream-moan, and thrashes like a fly stuck in a spiders web.*

JD: M-MORE!!!!!!!! AUGH~

Morgan: Okay pooks >:) *twists his nipples off* is that better?

JD: yes ;-;

Morgan: Kiss meh bebeh *licks lips*

JD: *leans forward and nibbles Morgan's lips until they're red* finish me off >~<

*Morgan takes his pp in her hand and plays it like a bagpipe. Literally, because it actually played music! As she massaged, the bagpipe sounds got louder. The bagpipes played a high-pitched screech as JD came buckets all over the ceiling.*

JD: Now it's your turn......

*JD's hairs retract into his body, and he drops to the floor. He gets up off the floor and slowly makes his way towards Morgan, singing My Gift to You.*

JD: Your throat... *JD picks up Morgan by the neck* I take grasp....

*Morgan turns pale, and her eyes roll back into her head*

JD: And your eyes roll back...... Blood racing through my veinsssss (can u feel the pain)

*Morgan pulse fades, and she cums before she dies*

JD: Your heart stops beating. Black orgasms....*kisses her cold flesh* I kiss your lifeless skinnnnn......

*JD stops his dramatic music video, and leans over Morgan*

JD: u good?

Morgan: *Springs up* good thing I'm a zombie and can't die again 😝😝

*Morgan and JD jump out the hospital window that they threw the nurse out of and ride off into the sunset*

The End ;-;