Long Awaited Message

Hi guys, this is the author of this book.

Thank you all for being apart of this journey, reading the many tales and fantasies of WWE Superstars from that era. I feel like this part of my life at this point, as smutty as may be, it opened a door as far as my potential in writing may go. And I'm really glad to have all of you come across this book of stories. It makes me happy that you all took the time to read it, even years later.

That being said, I'm afraid to report that this project is officially done. As much as it should be completed, my heart has completely moved from this series. As good as it was, it's not in the right cards for me to continue finishing it. However, that doesn't mean I don't have more projects coming in the future.

If you all really liked this genre, I have already published a new story, featuring similar situations with everyone's favorite white-haired Jonin. I realize not everyone may like anime, but if any of the audience is reading, please feel free to check it out! :)

I hope that you all get to read more of my projects in store, and see me progress in my writing journey. I will try to keep up with my updates as best as I can.All of you are great.

Stay tuned,

Elliott Benoit

(Formerly the deadname on the cover.)