Roommate (Jeff Hardy)

Your P.O.V.

You're walking in the door after a long day at work. Your legs and feet are tired, and you just want to relax. You walk to your room and notice your roommate laying on your bed, possibly asleep.

"Damn it, Jeff." You groan. Your roommate is Jeff Hardy, an old friend of yours from elementary school. He was working with the WWE, but got suspended for a few weeks due to a fight that broke out between him and Edge. He was sticking up for Matt when things went down. He was staying with you because Matt, his brother, was still on the road and didn't have his keys to get into his house.

You take your shoes off and place them next to your door. You walk up to your bed and push Jeff off the bed, causing him to wake up.

"What the fuck!?" He groaned in pain.

"I'm tired, and your in my bed." You protest. You take your jacket and skirt off and throw them near the closet, then slide under the blankets.

"You could have just woken me up nicely.." Jeff muttered. You flipped him off. You didn't care because you were tired. You hear him walk out of the room. Your eyes become heavy, causing you to fall asleep.

-----------------

You wake up a few hours later. You check your clock.

1:03 AM

Well, great. You slept longer than you should have. You start to get out of bed, but hurt yourself in the process. You then realized that there were arms around you. Panicking, you turn around to see who they belonged too, seeing Jeff right next to you.

"Ow.." You groaned, hearing Jeff groan as well, meaning he was waking up.

"You okay, (Y/N)?" He muttered. His tone sounded like he was tired.

"Not really." You stated. "Your arms hurt my stomach."

"Oh, sorry." He apologized. He sat up and faced you. "Here, let me massage you."

"What?" You said, confused. It didn't hurt bad, but massage you? What was he, crazy?

"Let me massage you." He said again. "It'll help." You really didn't want to deal with this right now. But, knowing Jeff, it was hard to argue with him, especially when he is just waking up.

"Fine.." You groaned. "You win." You lay on your back. You didn't know why he wanted to do this. Maybe he felt bad. Only he knew.

Jeff was massaging your back lightly after he finished rubbing your tummy. He was really good at it. Him massaging your relieved a lot of stress that you had on your shoulders. You felt good. Too good. Jeff was starting to go a bit lower when he heard you moan a bit.

"You good?" He asked. You nodded. Honestly, you were glad that you had him do this for you. Not only did this help your body, but it turned you on. He stopped massaging you. You turned over and faced him.

"How come you stopped?" You asked. His face turned red and looked down, causing you look down as well and seeing a big bulge forming in his pants. Your face had turned red, thinking of an idea. You sat up and placed Jeff on his back. You start to unbuckle his belt when Jeff interrupted you.

"(Y/N), what are you doing..?" He stuttered. You look up at him and say, "You made me feel good. And I want to return the favor." You start to unzip his zipper and pull down his pants and boxers when his member had sprung up, rock hard. It had caught you by surprise. You didn't think he was going to be this big!

You place your hand on his junk, sliding your hand up and down slowly, causing him to groan. You smirked as you start to run his member at a fast pace. You place your tongue on his head, swirling it in a circle.

"Shit..!" He moaned. You start to take in his large member, little bit at first, given his size. You start to bob you head slowly, licking his head a little bit while inside your mouth. He was trying to hold in his moans and grunts, as this felt like heaven to him. You pick up your pace, going deeper each time. As soon as you felt him twitch, he pulls himself out of your mouth.

"My turn." He says, his tone lower than what you're used to. But you find that tone sexy. He turns you over onto your back, looking you in your (e/c) eyes. You can see the lust in his eyes, signaling you that he wants you. But you wanted him just as much.

"Now you have me going." He states. He slams his mouth onto yours, going into a sloppy kiss. You left your left leg over his waist, pulling his bulge closer to your area. Jeff places one hand behind your back, while the other is placed on one of your breasts. You gasp a bit when he squeezes your tit. You break the kiss and take your shirt off, throwing it to the closet.

He moves towards your breasts, starting to suck on on them. You moan slightly, but start to moan a bit more when he moves to your nipple. He starts to flick your nipple with his tongue, while on the other breast, he is rubbing the other nipple with his two fingers. You can feel yourself get a bit more wet as he leaves trails of kisses down from your stomach to your area.

"You're so fucking wet.." He said. "Didn't know I can do that much impact on you." Yes, you did.

Your thoughts were interrupted by feeling a high amount of pleasure from his tongue on your clit. You grab the sheets with one hand, and grab his hair lightly with the other, letting him know that you feel amazing. He starts to put one finger inside of you, swirling his finger around inside of you. After a few minutes, he puts another finger to go inside you, causing a tight knot forming inside you.

"J-Jeff..!" You barely make out his name. "I-I'm a..bout to..!" He takes his fingers out and sits up. He goes to his pants that were on the side of them, and reaches a small package from his pocket. He rips the packet open, revealing a condom, and rolls it down his member.

"You ready?" He asks you. You nod your head quickly. Normally, if you were to have sex, you would take your time with it. But, tonight, you were impatient. Jeff starts by rubbing the tip on the slit, teasing you. As you were about to whimper, he pushes his member inside you, causing you to gasp loudly, as this took you by surprise. He was bigger than you imagine. He starts to thrust in and out slowly, making that already enough for that tight knot to tighten a little bit more. He starts picking up the face, burying his face into your next, feeling his hot breath on your neck. You wrapped both of your legs around his waist, pulling him in closer. He starts to thrust faster, this time at a different angle, hitting your G-Spot, making you scream his name.

"Like that?" He panted. He thrusts into you at that angle, going a bit faster.

"Oh, fuck! Please, Jeff!" You whimper. You moan louder as he starts to go fast, causing that tight knot in your abdomen to feel extremely tight.

"J-Jeff! I-I'm..about to...!" You start to whimper. You wrapped your arms around his back.

"M-Me too..!" Jeff starts to pant.

"Jeff!!" You feel that knot explode, digging your nails into his back. You scream out his name as you came, spreading your cum around him. Jeff thrusts become sloppier and messier, digging his claws into your sides. Both of your  breathing becomes heavy, your body still shaking from that intense orgasm. Jeff slides himself out, and disposes of the used condom.

You lay in your bed, panting and trying to catch your breath. That was the best sex you've ever had. You check your clock.

5:09 AM

Wow, that was a long time. But, it was worth it. Jeff comes back, bringing two glasses of water with him, handing you one of them.

"Do you have the day off today?" He asks you. You nodded, taking a sip of water.

"Well, later on, since we're not doing anything..." He starts.

"Lemme guess- wanna go for Round 2?"

Aye, literally my first smut!
I got to give credit to people who write smut a lot, it's "hard" work!
It was surely- "smashing"!
Okay, enough with the puns for now. I hope you enjoyed this smut chapter, and I will see you in the next piece of smut in this book!