DISCLAIMER

d i s c l a i m e r

The content of this story, including but not limited to all characters, plotlines, settings, and events, is purely fictional and should not be taken as real or factual. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The author reserves all rights to the original content and any unauthorized reproduction or distribution, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.

The views and opinions expressed in this story are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Wattpad or its affiliates. Readers are advised to use their own discretion when reading this material and to report any inappropriate content to Wattpad immediately.

This disclaimer covers important legal and ethical considerations for both the author and readers of the story, while also ensuring that everyone understands that the content is purely fictional and not intended to be taken as fact. It also emphasizes the importance of respecting copyright laws and the rights of the author.

w a r n i n g
This story contains strong and mature language, as well as topics like suicide, self-harm, and mental health issues. It goes into the depths of human emotions, revealing the hardships that people encounter in their darkest moments.

The narrative shines light on the intricacies of mental health, with the goal of increasing awareness and understanding. Because of the potentially upsetting nature of this narrative, it is urged to proceed with caution and avoid reading it if you fear it will have a negative impact on your well-being.

d a i l y r e m i n d e r
i am not a professional writer at the moment, please if you encounter some grammatical and typographical errors in this story do understand. i am trying my best to give you the best story that you'll ever read this year (2024). in my characters, please remember that they also have imperfections and flaws. thank you, enjoy reading!

© All rights reserved 2024
dearbydorothea