9

Y/N

-

I laugh as I lay on the couch, and Zeus crawled all over me trying to find a comfortable spot to curl up on top of me, calming down when my dog finally finds the ideal spot, and pet him as I go back to watching the old movie I randomly picked. After the movie, I get up, and find something to eat, since it was early, and still raining. It's only the first full day that it's been raining, but I'm already starting to get stir crazy.

"Hey, Alex." I call out, and there's a brief pause before I hear her groan from the other room.

"Yeah?" She calls back.

"I'm getting bored. Would you recommend me taking Zeus to a dry part of the state, and let him run around there?" I ask, and Alex pokes her head out of my folks' room.

"Sounds like a good idea." She says, so I nod, and head to the garage. "Wait, you mean right now?" She asks, and I nod. "Can I go with? I'm getting bored, too." She asks as I call for Zeus.

"I don't see why not." I say, and she nods, so we all pile into the truck, and head out, to my hometown because it never rains there, and when we get to the high school, I park in the parking lot, and let Zeus run around. We spend a couple of days in my hometown before heading back to the bunker to pack up to head back east, because the hurricane has gone away from the east coast.

-

When we get back to the east coast, Lexa trains me for a full day before sending me out on a couple of search and rescue missions, which I only take Zeus for, but while I'm looking for Lincoln, who disappeared from Tondc, in the storm, I'm captured. Literally captured, a bag is tossed over my head, my hands are bound, and I'm powerless, until I hear Zeus whine like he's been kicked, and then I very intentionally dislocate my thumbs to get out of whatever was tying my wrists together, and I take the bag off of my head before neutralizing the two people who tried to abduct me.

"Fucking look at my dog, and I'll put a .50 cal bullet into your brain." I threaten the guy who fights against me as I hold him to the ground by his throat. He immediately stops fighting, and he looks at me apparently shocked. "What do you want from me?" I ask, letting up so he can speak while Zeus takes a chunk out of the person who kicked him.

"I want to know why your people are attacking mine." He says, and I huff.

"I have no people. They're all dead." I say, kicking him in the jaw, which surprisingly knocks him out, and look at the guy who kicked Zeus, I bend over him, and he whimpers, so I take out one of my knives, and stab him in the thigh before leaving with Zeus, he was limping, so I picked him up, and carried him all the way to Tondc, where I stayed while Zeus healed. Nothing felt broken, so I'm guessing he just had a bruised shoulder, but that doesn't mean that he can't be pampered. When Zeus was back to walking around like the energetic boy he is, I set back out to find Lincoln. I spent the time while Zeus was healing, training with Indra. Not as her second, because I think I'm Lexa's, but she was happy to train me while Zeus rested. When I was looking for Lincoln, I'm confronted by the same guy from the other day. The one that didn't kick Zeus.

"You're back." He says, holding me to him from behind, and I stay still.

"I'm looking for somebody." I say calmly, and he shoves me forward.

"Not anymore. You're coming with me." He says, so, rather than fighting my way out, I decide to play along to see if he and his people have Lincoln. When I'm escorted into his people's camp, everybody stares at Zeus and I, so I order Zeus to stay at my side while I'm led into the giant drop ship, which is obviously the one that fell from orbit.