Chapter eighteen

Third persons point of view
"Well hello to you, who has got you cheesing like that?"Monica, Lala's colleague questioned her as she happily took a seat on her spiny chair. A wide grin on her beautiful face.

"It's that number #12 on the grizzlies. That got you up in here, doing the Harlem shake up in this bitch." Joe, another one of her colleagues commented with a laugh.

"No stop it's not even that." Lala shrugged them off not wanting to give off too much. Out of respect for Jamel and herself.

Because she knew where the two stood in terms of relationship, but she didn't wanna breach his boundaries by running her mouth.

Especially not to people she just met two seconds ago. They could turn around and back stab her at any moment.

Joe pulled out his phone and switched it around so that he was showing off Lalas post from last night. In the photo that was posted on her close friends.

Ja was all up on her, I'm talking about massaging her feet while he was kissing her ankles and what not.

"So you telling me that's why you not cheesing???"

Monica let out a cackle, clutching her chest she was a bit more older than Joe and Lala. With her being in her late 40s married with a husband and 2 children.

You wouldn't even suspect that as her face card had not declined one bit, and could easily be mistaken in her late twenties.

"Y'all young folks crack me up!"

"I can't even get a bitch to call me back the next day. And you out here, having nighas touchin on you on the first link." Joe continued raving on about his single life.

"Look you and I are different Joe. You bring home bitches I bring home gentleman. Simple as that."

"Now can we please get to work these poor families they needs us." Lala insisted, inching herself to her desk turning on her computer.

That was enough for Monica and Joe to know she was done talking. The two side eyed each other but listened to her wishes.

A few seconds past and Lala couldn't help but lean into Monica's desk.

"Girl was it too much?!" Lala bit down on her lip anxiously, hoping that her little post on Instagram wasn't doing too much.

"It was too little. Would've had him rubbing on my feet too!"

\\\

"Damn!" Dave exhaled as he pulled out of China, pulling himself of her and collapsing beside her on the bed breathless

"Damn!" Dave exhaled as he pulled out of China, pulling himself of her and collapsing beside her on the bed breathless. He felt like his heart was going to explode right then and there.

The two had been going at like Jack rabbits, this was all so he could take her mind off of Lala. As that seemed to be the only thing China could talk about.