In the place where I can do nothing

TOME I

       My name is Zahara. I'm sixteen years word.  It's not more than one month I met LeeM, an humble guy which live not far from where I live.

He is a new coming in our highschool and couldn't find his place till now. He is trying to be integrated with the others but the bad guys of our school has bad behaviour and push him. I just remark how humble, attractive; kind he was and I really seek a good moment trying to contact him. 

You know what? Even if I am naughty, rebel and els, I wonder I really weak before these wise, humble  ans those guys who doesn't talk a lot.

Unfortunately, he never interested even looking or answering my greeting.So sad, I become naughty, thus I was never like that before, I just want him to remark me and the idea was coming in my mind to pay a friend (one of my bbf because I've got 3)to seeking for me an idea and to deal for it for me; a beautiful and naughty one just to provoke him to know that I exist. The story was happening during the sport time in the isle to get through the garden just near the office of the oversight. Me: Hey, how are you!There was no one but just the two of us. He didn't listen or hear, I repeat the same words buthe had earpiece very hard to hear his music. I was nervous and felt ashamed. Finally, I touched his arm and said me: How are you? (I smile at him)He swicthed off his earpiece and look at me. He didn't smile at all. He said Him: Sorry, what did you say? Me : I said are you fine? (I still smile at him)Him : yeah! I 'm good thanksAnd he reput his earpiece and go through the isle of the garden. He was not interessed at all.I call Yoully, my bbf and explained to her that I was feeling so sad because I interest in that boy but we doesn't share the same way. I like Yoully, she is very bold and sometimesshe does more than she says. She is famous at my school and really wellknown in bad thing  of course becauseof her boldness. Yoully: what's going on, why you are so sad and don't wanna communicate like this, you didn' finishyour chips, why girl? (and she took the chips pack on my hand) Me: I am sod sad because of ... you know, this guy just near us, he tooks his bike when going at the highschool, he is so shy and don't care in everything that the others do to him.Yoully: but who is that guy who dare to never look at you; do you like me to arrange it for you girl? Me: are you sure that will be possible girl? I'm so shy and in fear as well you know me!Yoully: Don't worry girl, just give me enought time to learn about him and....Me: OMG, are you sure in what you at girl? I'm afraid of being scandalized if not and...Yoully: what's wrong with you girl? why do you have fear? are you sure to want to be with him or not, that's the important, leave the rest.Me: what a bicth you are Yoully, I trust in you, I hope that it will be only for the 2 of us ain'it?Yoully: hey pretty!! I dislike that! why you are so anxious and pesimist like that? When did I betryed my best hein?Me: No please girl, don't take it bad, I just wanna be sure, in fact, I really fed up of these guys which wanna play without loving me and... even I am like them!Yoully: relax girl, are you sure that now in your age you wish to have a serious relation?hahahaI don't know you girl! but...Me: Yes and no girl, before I really like to joke, even now; in fact I like this one to be my serious one and you know the rest girl hahahwe were in laugh together and take our juice.