𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮!

[ ⟢ ━ ━ ━ ⟡ ━・❪ ❀ ❫ ・━ ⟡ ━ ━ ━ ⟣ ]

Hello! Welcome to 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑨𝒔 𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑨𝒔 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑴𝒆!

As written in the title, this book is a Kamisato Ayato x *Fem* Reader. (I'm sorry, but I'm most comfortable with writing from a female's perspective.)

This book is also heavily inspired by the anime, My Happy Marriage! There will be some tweaks to the story in order to relate some Genshin characters' backgrounds, in addition to my own plots I'm adding. As such, there will be many dark themes consisting of: murder, physical abuse, verbal and emotional abuse, torture, and self-hatred. Please be wary of your own triggers. Stay safe and do not force yourself to read if you feel uncomfortable at any point throughout the book.

As someone who enjoys romance and loves royalty-like AU's, I decided to choose this drama-romance, fantasy style for the most elegant, beautiful, yet sly, male character in Genshin—Kamisato Ayato. In addition to this style, all characters will have their usual weapons and mentions of their elemental power and visions.

All characters' ages will be set to
early twenties to late twenties, unless mentioned otherwise. For Ayato, he'll be 26. And Y/N (as well as Ayaka) will be 22.

Please be polite and respectful to me and to our other readers as 1) I'm learning how to create a captivating story without burning myself out, and 2) I like to keep things peaceful on this platform as this book is meant to serve as a form of entertainment and bring some form of comfort and happiness to everyone. Thank you ♡

Enjoy! (╹◡╹)♡

[ ⟢ ━ ━ ━ ⟡ ━・❪ ❀ ❫ ・━ ⟡ ━ ━ ━ ⟣ ]