2.13

★ ⁂ ✦ ⁑ ✶ ⁎ ⋆

"heeseung! over here!" sunoo yelled excitedly.

the plane had landed half an hour back and heeseung had been waiting for his luggage most of that time. he noticed sunoo waving at him and next to him was jay with his hands in his pockets.

"hey! sorry i kept you guys waiting, some lady almost took my luggage by accident."

"aye it's alright, we arrived just 10 minutes ago anyways," sunoo confessed with a smile.

"how was the flight back?" jay finally spoke.

heeseung had a tired grin on his face, "exhausting. but it didn't feel as long as the first one. i brought you guys souvenirs!"

"yay!" sunoo jumped up and down clapping his hands.

"let's go then, you must be very tired," jay added helping heeseung with one of the two bags he was carrying.

they started walking out of the airport when heeseung remembered something.

"where are jungwon and riki anyways? i thought you said they'd come too."

jay snorted while sunoo rolled his eyes at the mention of the other two.

"what?" heeseung inquired with a smile.

"those two can't be in a room together. i asked jungwon and he only told me he couldn't stand riki, but never gave a reason why," jay explained, although he didn't say much.

"what jay is trying to say is that they won't stop bickering. riki flirts with jungwon nonstop and jungwon fights back for some reason! like? can't he just let riki down easy? it would save all of us the awkwardness," sunoo said.

heeseung was surprised riki was so straightforward. not because he didn't see this coming, since he noticed how riki looked at jungwon when he was leaving. but what was also surprising is that jungwon was so evasive.

"come on, i don't think it's that bad," heeseung tried to reason.

"careful there, you might bite your tongue," jay sassed as they neared his dad's van.

they all froze a few yards from the car. it looked bad.

riki and jungwon apparently were having an intense dispute, at least jungwon looked outraged when riki was calmly speaking to him. it wasn't until something riki blurted out harshly that jungwon stopped telling riki off and they were both panting.

jungwon grabbed riki's collar from his hoodie and they all panicked, including riki, thinking he was about to go all taekwondo on him. he didn't though, he just pulled riki closer to himself and kissed him.

"oh god..." sunoo whispered, covering his mouth.

riki looked to have been very surprised because he wasn't even moving for the first few seconds. he didn't waste time though and hugged jungwon by his waist.

"what a nice conclusion," jay mocked. "jungwon swore just last night he hated the guy. guess that's the only way jungwon thought of leaving him speechless."

both heeseung and sunoo sniggered at jay's comment. they walked closer to the van now and heeseung cleared his throat loudly.

"i thought you guys would at least say hi to me before giving us a show," heeseung announced.

jungwon pushed riki by his chest and looked at the other three men, gradually becoming very red in the face. riki on the other hand had staggered back, not expecting jungwon's burst of force just then.

"g-guys... hey..." jungwon stuttered. "how was the flight?" jungwon asked innocently.

"not as exhausting as that just now. congratulations, by the way," he replied sarcastically.

the ride back to the dorms was awkwardly quiet at first, but soon enough they all were talking and asking heeseung about the sights and the food. no one dared to mention jake yet, heeseung's behavior didn't let on much but if he wasn't jumping in joy then they all assumed things didn't go so well.

all of them except jungwon, who was the quietest. heeseung was about to ask him what was on his mind when they arrived.

heeseung sighed.

JAKE♥︎

hey
i arrived

★ ⁂ ✦ ⁑ ✶ ⁎ ⋆

Hi!

Sorry for the short chapter after a while, I have some sort of writer's block atm 😀

Love u all!

-nova<3