Chapter 19: The Ancient Awaits

Location:
Solar System, Luna, Earth's moon, UNSC base 'Vesuvius', November 27th, 1938. 20 minutes after the Isstvan Massacre.

Javelin sat on her captain's chair, overlooking the final stages of preparation. Beside her is an AI given to her from UFO. The AI stands there, playing with a mechanical bird that was perked up on her arm. The AI wore jacket with light blue and dark blue on the sides of the jacket, dark blue pants covered her lower body. She also wore a classic tactical vest and a dark blue tactical pack behind her. She wore a modified dark blue helmet that acts like a hat, having fins sticking out like ears and a placement for night vision goggles, followed by earmuffs. Her face, however, was covered with an orange-red glasses that is unable to see her eyes and a plain white mask. Though what's interesting was the patch on her left arm was a purple Decepticon symbol.

 Though what's interesting was the patch on her left arm was a purple Decepticon symbol

(Not even decepticons are safe from being turned into a waifu)

"Soundwave, can you connect me to Sins of Humanity and When Day Breaks, please?"
Javelin asked, still getting used to having an AI and having crew members.

"... ... ... Connected."
The AI didn't say anything for a few seconds before responding.

The hologram feed pops up in front of Javelin, in the hologram, there was two girls, all wearing ODST armour but their helmets, this included Javelin as she wore the same thing.

"Alright, we are almost reaching the time limit. My crew are loading in final preparations and gear. Other than that, I am ready."
Javelin reported.

"Same as I, loading has just finished and all crew are accounted for."
When Day Breaks reported as well.

"Good, Javelin, tell your crew to double time it, we are leaving in 30 minutes."
Sins of Humanity responded.

Javelin nodded and left the call, before activating the communication systems on her ship, letting all hear her. Soon enough, the final preparations were complete. All her naval crew accounted for, followed by marines, shock troopers and the Spartan Fireteam. She also has her vehicles loaded for the crew, such as Scorpions and Warthogs, followed by aerial vehicles such as the F-218D/E Sabres, F-41G Broadswords, F-99 Wombat Drone fighters and GA-TL1 Longsowrd fighter-bomber variant.

She still feels weird about having crew members again. Though a bit of a weird feeling, she feels nostalgic as past memories of her crew appeared on her mind during the First Siren War when she was still a wet based ship in the past. Having crew members again makes her nostalgic. Though what would happen to the crew if she transforms the ship into her rigging?

She shakes those thoughts as it was time for her to move along with her two sister ships. Alerting the crew to her stations, she awaits the order to move form UFO. Son enough, the green light was given.

Three Paris Class Heavy Frigates moved away from the UNSC Base, heading towards Great Britain in Earth. Each ship was in formation, with Sins of Humanity leading, on her left side was Javelin and on her right was When Day Breaks.