43

| Next morning, Day 2 |

After sleeping the entire night away, they both woke up to the sun glistening in their face as he came from the open window beside them. Zac turned over to see Fatima still sleeping peacefully in her silk pajama outfit. Between the silk shorts that were riding up, the button-down pajama shirt with the first three unbuttoned, or his ever-growing morning wood...he was ready to risk it all.

He grabbed his phone off the night stand seeing it read 10 AM, they had been sleep for well over 12 hours but it was well needed for the pair. He went through a few notifications ignoring the majority of them. He saw his mother sent him and Fatima a school picture of Junior in the group chat, Ari texted him about an endorsement but let him know to take some time to think about it, and Preston let him know that Danni and him made it in late last night.

"Babe? You good?" Fatima had been calling him for the last few minutes but he was so deep in his phone, he kinda blocked her out. Not intentionally but he just can't do two things at the same time.

"Huh?" He put his phone down to see her staring at him. "Nothing, what time is it?" She rubbed her eyes and yawned.

He chuckled looking at the time again. "It's almost 10:30, I can't believe we slept that much."

She smiled. "I know. Usually we would already be up in Atlanta." It was true, their days started at 7 AM between Junior going to school and Zac's practices, they were always running around with their head chopped off. Their nights not usually ending until 10 PM or later on somedays. Once they get Junior to bed, they try to take some time out for themselves and each other but that doesn't last long because they gotta be right back up at 7 AM to rinse and repeat.

"I know right." He agreed. "But we deserve this...we actually desperately needed this. Between my shit and your shit...we just shit." They both chuckled at his terrible wordplay. "But I don't want you to think about nothing this trip Fatima, I'm not playing. I only want you to think of what position you wanna be folded into and what meal you wanna eat. That's it. No cases. No family drama. Nothing. Just those two things." He lightly scolded her. Her body could not continue to go like this, she needed to relax.

She smiled. "Okay fine. I don't want your friends or phone to overtake this trip. I know you got coaches and a million other things you gotta keep up with but let's keep this to a minimum. This is about us." She grabbed his hand and kissed it.

"I hear you." He smiled as a knock arrived on their door. Fatima sat up covering herself up a bit with the covers, nothing was wrong with her pajamas, she just did it out of habit. Zac got up putting some shorts on but leaving his chest out before walking to open the door, revealing the hotel staff with breakfast.

They young man rolled the cart in just as Fatima came into view wrapping the hotel robe around her making her presence known. "It was just the food babe." Zac called out noticing her semi hiding behind the wall, she gave him a light smile.

When Zac booked the trip he forgot about the complimentary breakfast that came with it, he was never a breakfast person due to his practices being in the morning. Instead he would eat a granola bar and a smoothie that was prepared by Fatima and then eat his brunch around noon or so. Breakfast consisted of a wide varieties of African foods and American foods.

After lunch they showered and got ready for their first activity for the day, they were meeting up with Preston and Danni tomorrow, today was all about them. Zac prepared a fruit tasting thing because she keeps mentioning her love for fruit so what better way than to try a million different fruit in their options.

"Babe." Zac called out making his way into the bathroom. She was currently putting facial sun screen on her face. She was going for a natural look this trip, Zac loved the natural her so she was granting the request. Natural hair and natural face, but she did have acrylic nails, not too long or over the top, just a simple French tip on her nails and then she painted her toes white.