Comfort

This is a requested one shot the person who requested this was @_D3m0n_Br3ad they are another write and post content about this series so if you like content about this series and don't know about the go check them out!

Now on to the story

Ps I hope you like this @_D3m0n_Br3ad
____________________________________

Enjoy

____________________________________

Also it's not aganst for once

———————————————————————————

Lights POV:
"Why...why can't I do anything right,.." I screamed tired.

It's all ways the same all ways ALWAYS. Why why am I like this' I thought as tears rolled down my eyes like rain

"Hey Light are you home?" Louis called as he stepped in and saw my pitiful state.

"Are you okay?"Louis asked quickly hugging me as began to panic. I quickly scrambled away from him into the corner crying more loudly than before.

"Shh it's okay" Louis said in a comforting tone

"Hey what's taking so lo-"Araron noticed me and quickly stoped talking rushing towards up and enveloping me in a hug.

"It's okay Light it's going to be alright where both here"Araron said while his hand combed through my hairs whispering soft nothings into my ear. Louis came and hugged me to following Araron's lead.

"Why do you care about someone like me..." I questioned confused in a tired tone

"Because you're our friend" Louis answered.

3rd Person POV:
Eventually Light fell asleep in both his friend's hold feeling alive again. Louis and Araron stayed the night to make sure Light was alright.

The End
Hope you enjoyed!
Word Count:252