A NEW LIFE

I thought my life had ended after the car accident but it didn't I thought maybe the lord had some more things in stored for me. I had been in an acoma for 6 months due to the loss of blood in my body.

That is when the priest arrived in the hospital to check up on me and met the doctor who had been treating me for the past 6 months. His name was Dr. Sosteness one of the greatest doctors in New York.
Dr. Sosteness " priest it's good to see you after a long time".
The priest had no happiness due to my situation. He never thought I would wake up since it had been a long time since I woke up.
Priest john"thank you doctor but how is sister Victoria doing has she woken up yet. "
Dr. Sosteness" I need to tell you something very serious. "
The priest and doctor went a head and told him the news about me.
Dr. sosteness" the thing is the car which hit her didn't kill but it made her  legs to paralyze instead if she wakes up she needs to be in a treatment to be able to walk. "
Priest John" do you think she can walk again after the treatment. "
The doctor couldn't be able to place  a promise he couldn't keep so he diverged the answer instead.
Dr. Sosteness" I can't make any promises yet but it has worked to some patients before so she has much luck then droughts. "

Two weeks later is when I had finally opened my eyes after a very long time
When she woke up the first person she saw was the doctors nurse her name was Linda. 
Linda" your a wake thank God you have been asleep for 6 months now"
Victoria "6 months....." I was still not that good when I woke up so I didn't realize I was in the hospital.
Victoria "... Whe.. . Where am I".
Linda called the the doctor to check up one me when he entered. He kept a smile at my face I didn't actually know why but it made me feel good.
Sosteness " what is your name and what's your age". I didn't know why he asked me those questions but I answered the question anyway.
Victoria "my name is Victoria Gonzales and I'm 25 years old".
Sosteness " thank God you don't have amnesia".
When I tried to stand up it's like I couldn't feel my own legs at all it was like they were dead.
Victoria "I.... I... I can't feel my legs doctor why can't I feel my own legs".
Linda and Sosteness looked at me with great greef and disparity. Then they gave me the hard cold truth I thought it was better to never wake up than know that I may not walk again. Even when he told me about the treatment I didn't get any faith and we all know there is no hope with out faith.