LEAP OF FAITH

On the next day I started to give myself a little bit of hope for my recovery and honestly it didn't go so well. I still didn't believe I could walk again since the chances were slim.
Later that day the linda came in to prepare me with my first day for my training.
Victoria "Linda be honest with me do you really think I can walk again or is it almost impossible".
Linda" I can't make any promises but most of the patients who had your situation and recovered all were in the hands of sossy, you just have to take a leap of faith".
When I heard about the doctors achievements on the patients I kind of got some belief in the doctor".

The doctor entered in the room and I was already in attire they requested me to be in. The doctor showed me my scan they previously had done on me.
Sosteness"victoria from the scan I think you can walk again since the damage on your legs can still be recovered if your up to it". I looked at my legs and I knew I had no other option but to take this treatment.
Victoria" but isn't the treatment expensive ".
Sosteness"yes it is but the expenses have been paid by the church and you don't have to worry about a thing".
I didn't believe that the church could actually do such a thing for me but I had been in relief for there gift they gave me.

The doctor put me on top of the hospital bed and hit my knee slightly near my lower leg. The first six trials didn't work and I got a little mad.
Victoria "I knew this wouldn't work at all".
Sosteness laught and held my thigh and stood up.
Sosteness "you know it even took God the almighty 7 days to make the Earth nothing good happens in an instant."
After the pep talk he laid me on the bed and asked me to move my toe.
Victoria "what is the point of me moving my toe all the way down there".
Sosteness "well the toe may be all the way down there but the toe has a better chance than the whole thing so focus on you toes and imagine it moving".

I did as he asked while I was try moving my toe he would give me a touch of grace so that I wouldn't stop no matter what I had thought.
Victoria ".. It moved... My toe moved". I was in joy but my legs didn't move at all. Sosteness "Victoria this is a good sign that you can still walk".
The hoped I had didn't go in vein at all so I placed my trust in the doctor that I can walk once more.

Linda called Sosteness to go outside she Said it was urgent.
Linda "Don't fall in love with that nun sossy I see how you look at her".
Sosteness "Linda stop being crazy I wouldn't do such a thing she is a nun she put a vow to the lord that she would put her full focus on him".
Linda had left but in dought knowing that this treatment may not end only on my physical situation but on emotional ones as well. The Sosteness entered the room to give me some news. Sosteness "well looks like you will be living with Linda so let's go shall we".  The way he told me the news made me think that either Linda did not want me there or he didn't tell her at all. I asked if I could live at my place but he disagreed so I had no other choice.

We reached at Linda's house when we knocked at the door a man opened the door it was actually Muhisn Linda's boyfriend. He looked disturbed when he saw us. Muhsin "Hey sossy what you doing here with.... Who is she".
Sosteness " this is the nun who had the car accident so she Will be living with you until she can walk again... Is it a bad timing". Muhsin's face said yes but he had to say no when we got in Linda showed me to the room I will be sleeping in but then she wanted to talk to Sosteness.
Linda" sossy why shouldn't she just live with you I mean ur a millionaire in a huge mansion and you know me and muhsin usually have sex anytime in this house ".
Sosteness" look I'm sorry for this but you said no connecting with her and this will do the job plus you Will bring her to my house for the training and back here at night time so don't worry about it ".
Linda agreed with Sosteness but muhsin was worried about there sex addiction problem thinking I would catch them one time but he had no choice so they went to enjoy there selves in there room. I slept and waited for tomorrow to get my practice on my leg problem.