part-1

Today is the first day of University for both of them. And our story begins here...So let's go guys!!

~In the morning, Priyanka is getting ready to go to University in front of the mirror.

She is wearing a pretty kurti with denim boho jacket paired with bangles in one hand and watch in other and jhumka…

Pri's pov; Today is the first day of my university. And Im so nervous. Being an introvert I can't mix easily with anyone.Don't have any friends in this University. Pehla din hi kuch gadbad na kardu mei

All is well All is well....God please help me today(pri in mind)

Pri's mom; Beta,Have your breakfast first.

Pri; Mom I don't have time. Already Im getting late. I don't want to be late on the first day. If I am late, I will be embarrassed in front of everyone in the class on the first day....

Pri's mom; par Sun toh meri baat....

Pri;nhi mom baad m...
Bye mom..& She quickly left.

Here AnkitGupta still sleeping..

Ankit's mom; Get up Ankit. You will be late on your first day.

Ankit;I am getting up, mom. Ah, when will peace come in my life God.

He gets ready and comes to uni by uni bus...

Ankit is in Black t shirt and black jeans paired with denim jacket

Priyanka came early to University. She came in her car so she came early. Almost everyone in uni used to go to by uni bus.

She was sitting alone in her classroom when suddenly a boy waved him from the classroom door.

Pri's pov; I was sitting in the class,at door he waves at me and I was like why he is waving at me ohh God!! I didn't respond.He came to me., and said-

The Boy; mmm...

Me; What?? Bhul gya kya(in mind)

The boy; Can I sit besides you??

Me; Yeah,As you wish.

Stay tuned..............................