part-3

After the class was over maam said Tomorrow is the finale of orientation. First year students also have to participate. And
A skit will be performed from first year...

Maam- First year ka 6 group se 12 parcipate hga...dear students raise your hand if you are interested.

So many students are raised their hand so teacher thought to select by lottery..

Priyanka Ankit was selected from their group and Stanny also selected from his group.baki sab bhi ese hi lotery se select hui hai.

Maam-Rehearsal will start from today. You will get 2 days for rehearsal.

They all are going to rehearsal room those who are selected..

PriyAnkit both are nervous but they are happy because they both got selected..

Pri; Thank God tum bhi select hui I was wishing ki tum bhi hojao and maam ne tmhra name leliya😊

Ankit; Really!! Aur agar mei select nhi hua toh? Tumne participate nhi karti?

Pri; Hua toh..agar nhi hte toh tab sochte aab chalo ziada bate mat karo..

Ankit; Hmm avoid kardiya tumne☹️

Now they'r in rehearsal room.Pri saw stanny there with a black guitar

Pri; Heyy stanny tum bhi wow..so tum gaarhe ho??

Here Ankit in his mind ; phirse aagya(stanny) yha bhi😭

Stanny; Im doing chorus..tum kya karoge?

Pri; Then Im also doing chorus with you..singing is the only thing I can do properly...skit perform nhi hga merese background music hi theek h🙂

Stanny; Haha..aur Ankit bro??

Ankit: Dude neither do I have skill of playing guitar nor I have can sing… toh jo bhi sab decide karenge, I’ll do that… it would be great if I don’t need to do anything 😂, he laughed  looking at Pri and Stanny

Pri: Shut up… kuch to talent hoga… anything you like to do?

Ankit: Haina…
Pri: Kya
Ankit: I can flirt well and winks at her
Pri rolls her eyes at Anki and said cut the crap… They all laughed it off
Others members came and decides each others role… Pri and Stanny got the singing part in the background and Ankit got duty of props in back stage.

They started with the rehearsals… They are performing a small skit on Heer Ranjha… as both of them have duty in back stage, they started to spent time with each other… besides practicing her songs with Stanny, she helps Anki too in props as Anki got puzzled with all the things and started cribbing… Pri wants their skit to be the best one so she helped without him being ask for her help…

Anki in his minds: Kya Ladki hai yaar, khud se baat karne jao to baat nahin karti… ab help bhi nahin mangi khud se kar rahi hai… and Smiles…

Pri was painting the prop and suddenly looks at Anki and found out he is smiling at her.

Pri throws an excess prop material at him and  said: Pagal wagal ho kya?? Akele mein muskura rahe ho…

Ankit: What the hell why you are throwing things at me… now wait and then they started throwing stuffs at each other and smiling…

Stanny came and said: Guys what are you both upto… Kya haal kar diya room ka… They both stopped…

Stanny: Hey Pri, here’s your coffee.

Pri: Thank You Stanny… it was so needed… Aur tumne mere bataye bina leke aaye, so sweet of you..

Anki interrups them and asked Stanny for his cup but Stanny did not get one for him… Pri laughs at him… Anki looks at her and left from there to get his cup of coffee