111-115

CHAPTER 111

After spitting out the fishy musky fluid in her mouth, Zhao Shuyu lay on the stall and retched a few times, feeling that her throat was a little uncomfortable.

Fan Xian felt pity for the little beauty and helped Zhao Shuyu tidy up her gauze clothes before waving for the waiter who was waiting in the distance.

Before leaving, Fan Xian reluctantly said: "Don't run around later and expose your breasts. I'll come to find you."

Without pulling off Zhao Shuyu's veil, Fan Xian specially sucked a row of red marks on her breasts. You can still find this little beauty again even on the fifth floor.

Then one of the two waiters respectfully led Fan Xian away from the main entrance and went upstairs.

The other person took Zhao Shuyu to the previously locked back door.

After entering a small room in the back hall, almost all the women who had entered the maze were here.

Grandma Li, who had lectured everyone before, was carefully checking the women one by one. When she saw that their clothes were intact, she lifted up their skirts and looked at their private parts. She said nothing and let the maid lead them to another room to take care of them.

As for those women who were not fully clothed or whose veils had been torn off, Nanny Li would carefully inspect them.

One woman even had no clothes on, her hair was a mess, and her body was covered in semen from men.

Seeing this, Grandma Li frowned, covered her face with a handkerchief, and said in disgust: "Another slut. Yesterday, I clearly told you that the rules of this banquet are not to be penetrated by nobles. You are so slutty that you are afraid that you will not be able to climb. You're a noble man? You've already been fucked by someone this long ago."

The woman was naked and had nowhere to cover her body. She was so damaged by Grandma Li that she couldn't even lift her head up.

At this time, Grandma Li waved to the other side, "Take her to get her acupoint opened."
Then, five or six men appeared, and Zhao Shuyu, who was standing at the end, saw clearly that there were several more people in the room.

The rude and lewd looks on those men's faces were obviously not the same as the masked nobles in the maze just now.

The naked woman immediately begged for mercy and cried out, but Grandma Li didn't even look at her, and then checked the next woman.

Soon, several men dragged the woman to a cubicle aside. The cubicle didn't even have a door, and anyone standing outside could clearly see what was happening inside.

Several men couldn't wait to take out their penises from their crotches, spread the woman's legs, and then penetrated her hard.

"Little slut, I can't wait for someone to fuck my cunt. Now I'm going to open up your cunt."

The woman cried out at first, but it didn't take long before she was squirming from the man's cock.

For a while, there were constant sounds of obscenity in the cubicle.

However, the women standing outside waiting for the inspection all looked nervous.

It is said that the rule of the flower-flowering banquet is to give the nobles a taste of something new. It is not yet the time for real sexual pleasure. If the nobles have tasted this taste early and are unable to accumulate energy, how can they continue in the future?

Both nobles and prostitutes know this rule.

Therefore, the first feast was not long, only less than half an hour. There were drums again to encourage people to have a taste of fresh food and just enjoy it in the dark.