CHAPTER 1

#VOILENCE #ABUSEMENT ...                                           

                                      [{ THE KRUNOS MOUNTAIN :  THE MOUNTAIN WHERE ALL YEARS ,THE HEAVY BILLZARD SNOWSTORMS ARE DEFINED AS HEAVY SNOW FALL ACCOPAINED BY STORNG , FEARSOME WIND .THE LOW RATE OF LIVING IN THIS PLACE .ANY LIVING BEING WILL NOT LAST UNTIL ONE MONTH  &THE DEATH IS FIXED}].    

   [[The red blood falling on  the ground from my mouth every few sec and that blood turns into the ice (red as the new bloom of the crimson flower..

__They had locked me on this mountain .........................

A  feeling of resentments for this world is drained in my heart very deeply ,the agitation and the outrage for the ones whom  which i loved very dearly , and the betrayed by the man who is very near to my heart , in the end i cant get the life which i have been searching for ,.The lovely life  I wanted and dreamed all over my life..

The vengefulness  which I  never sort out from my heart. They put me behind the bars, one of a pair of metal rings connected with a chain put around  all over my body, the pain which i have been enduring thus past seven years is uncompelling .

Ha.! ha! ha!!! (Laughing immensely)..........

They accused me for crimes which I never done, other than that if anyone did the crime they will torture me for their crime reason only for the enjoyment, they enjoy the moments in front of their every meant, the screaming and shout for help they take to their heart pleased how cruel of them.

In this life the melancholy  feeling all over is (betrayed) the betrayed by the beloved ones. I have been endured for a while but now I can't endure this immeasurable wounds and injuries they given me with no  recovering .I gave up my heart and love to man who showed me care and love in his eyes but that only was a drama which he was showing me until to the end.

when they firstly accused me of being a thief , i didn't care about those people anything because  I know that he will trust me, i don't care about others but i believed that he will be by my side until to the end he will be with me and he will give mine testimony but its all opposite which i have been wishing and thinking all of this time . 

when they send me into the prison ,some days  later  my stepsister came and told me that she is only one who has been preparing  & scheming for me to put me behind the . they abused and the man whom I have loved more than anyone, he and she was a partners in this scheme, one after one they putted all crimes onto my head and torture me, for their crime .

they accused me for their crime one after one another I don't receive love or care until to the end, but only betrayal betrayal I thrown up blood from my mouth and I feels like it's time for me to leave this life, in my last moments I mumbled to God and wish that........

please  ," the divine queen of the virtue"   give me a chance to take a revenge for my life the pian I endured ,you have the fortitude of living beings so how you can show no mercy to me ,please god help me i need your light in this dark  world full of  greed and temptation please take me under you light and help me in   l( an instantly i thrown up blood) i think its time to say good buy to this dark world like this i left by last breath --........................

((THE HOURGLASS TURN IN BY WITCH HAND TO KNOW THE TRUTH OF THE VIRTUE))

_._._

((Hmm ...... the warmness all over my body is very feeling very good , warmth ness ,which i eagerly want to instinct the all over my life ))