𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖎𝖉 𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖒𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

In Alaska's embrace, Mira Volturi finds her place

Snow-cloaked trees, a pristine grace,

From Volterra's shadows, she sets the pace.

In casinos and cities, fortunes won,

Mathilde Mira, a princess undone.

Denali's forest, her chosen home,

A tale of darkness and light, in Alaska's dome.

Mathilde Mira was alone again, a lone creature of the night, who mind you did not sleep. Now Mathilde was not sure if this was a good or a bad thing at this moment. The memories of the volturi era haunted her, not giving her the ability to breathe. But that's the thing. Vampires did not need to breathe. She had to live, live through suffocation, drowning in her guilt and the blood of those who wronged her. But how could she drown? How could she when she had  drank their blood to the last bit of its drop?

Alaska beckoned as an enchanting canvas for a fresh start. Mira Volturi had indulged in her share of adventures, and her presence wouldn't fade into oblivion, that much was certain. Gazing through the window, an otherworldly landscape unfolded before her eyes. Towering trees, draped in forest green, stood adorned with a blanket of snow, transforming the earth into a serene winter tableau. Mira's complexion mirrored the snow's pristine hue, radiating a paleness that shimmered under the sun.

Now to get things straight. Mira was quite smart. Or maybe she was just lucky, either way she had come all this way. Getting out of Volterra without any clear knowledge of what was actually going on around the world was terrifying.

So the first thing she did? Get information. She became a legal citizen (obviously a fake one) by a well-known con (for the criminals anyways) and  got all the official documents. Now, what happened after is not something the brunette is extremely proud of, but it is a part of her story. Mira Volturi became fast friends with the so-called street people. Joined with their con and learnt her way to their 'society'.

She learned how to correctly fight, without relying on her strength too much and she learned how to gamble, how to play poker, backgammon, black jack and all.

Her very first debut was at the casino in Florence, italy. Oh how good she actually was. That day, she had 50k in her wallet and was on her way out.

After Italy came France, Spain, Turkey, Russia, India and many many more.

And with every time her lips pouted as if she was about to cry, her hands held a full-house.