Opening

Hello readers! I usually write stories that I create with my imagination, but I wanted to do something different this time. Instead of this being a fictional story, it is a nonfiction story made up of many different perspectives.

          History is something that I'm interested in and enjoy learning about. The story of the Titanic is something I've been into since I was in 6th grade. However, I never heard anything about the passengers or crew members that didn't do anything remarkable enough to be mentioned over time. So I decided to do a little research of my own and this is what I came up with—every Titanic passenger and crew member who was on the ship the night of April 15, 1912.

          Whether they survived the sinking or went down with the ship, their story is here for you to read about. I did my best on the research aspect, so forgive me if I may have gotten something wrong. Remember that these were real people and please respect them.

          Warnings: mentions of death, mentions of child death, and other sensitive topics. If you cannot handle these, please stop here and read something else. If you are choosing to continue to read I hope you enjoy.

          (I am looking to post once every Friday or once every other Friday. Although it hasn't been determined yet.)