~Chapter 1~

~Levis POV~

I glared at the insane scientist infront of me.

"No way in hell am I going to some damn freak show to get you some experimenting pet, shit-glasses."

"Awww but Levvviiiii~!" She whined, stomping her foot like a child. "I don't have titans in this era so I need something elllssseeee!"

My eyes just narrowed more. "Tch.. I don't give a flying fuck if your titans arent around. Go find Ymir or Annie and see if they'll let you run experiments on them." I said casually, taking a sip of my tea.

She crossed her arms. "Leeeeeeevvviiiiiii Plleaaaaaase! Ymir wont leave Kristas side and im afraid of Annie because I feel like shes gonna kill me some day." 

"She and I both, four-eyes. And im not doing it." I said again.

Her face turned into a mischievous grin. "Ohh really?" She said questionably, the grin turning into a smirk.

I raised an eyebrow. "Oi, the fuck are you planning four-eyes?" I asked, leaning back in the chair.

She suddenly grabbed my bucket of cleaning supplies and dashed off, Cackling evilly. "You go do it or this goes OUT THE WINDOW SHORTY!" She called running up the stairs.  

My eyes widened. "My windex! HANJI GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" I yelled, scrambling out of my chair and chasing after her.

I tackled her outside of my room before she could get near a window, grabbing her by the pony-tail and grabbing the bucket and throwing her back before walking off to lock it away in my Hanji-proof closet.

Yes, I have a Zoe proofed closet with locks I ordered just to keep her out. In this closet I keep many things, Mainly cleaning supplies and things we've recovered from our past life.

We were fortunate enough to find the old castle where we stayed and the idiotic historians didn't even know where the key was hidden so my old uniform, Hanjis lab. Everything was still there.

So in this closet I had my mothers cravat, My Recon corps jacket, Farlan and Isabels wings (I have met them again in this life though), And in a box hidden in behind everything is Erens cloak. My heart ached just thinking of my messy haired brat, Seeing that we haven't found Eren yet its killing me.

~Time skip~

"What if I promise not to talk about titans or call you shorty for a /month/." She said causing me to hum in thought then narrow my eyes.

Its now about 7pm and shes still trying to convince me to go to that damn circus.

I sighed in defeat, just trying to get her to shut up. "Fine, I'll go." She squealed and jumped up, tackling me in a hug.

 "I will I give you 4 seconds to get the hell off of me before I change my mind." I growled, .Causing her to quickly let go and step back.

"Okay okay i'm sorry don't kill me... Now, Hurry up because the place closes at 8:30." She said turning on her phone and holding it up to me to see the time, 7:06.

great...

~*~*~*~ Time skip ~*~*~*~

*Still Levis POV*

I pulled up to the fair grounds where the show was held around 7:20, getting out of the car and pulling my coat tighter around me seeing it was a fairly chilly night in late October.