The Drunkard, Cripple, and Blonde Einstein

"Mama look!" I pointed to something I could only describe as breath taking. The scenery of the land was nothing but beautiful, the heavenly sky, the blooming flora, and the majestic creatures that roomed.

"Yes, August, it is quite stunning." She held my hand, having her usual stern face yet their seemed to be a tiny glint in her eyes as she gazed into the view.

"Why did Audrey and Addison come?" I gazed up at her with eyes of curiosity.

"Well they... Are busy." Her hesitation confused me.

"Busy with what?" It was the middle of summer, what could they be occupied with?

"They went to camp." She stated, I was still a little confused I thought summer camp began at the start of summer. "Anyway, it'll just be me and you camping this summer."

"Okay, can I look around?" I wanted to go explore around, it had been a while since I'd late been here.

"Sure, but don't go to far." She told me in her usual stern voice, but I just smiled and ran off before she could give me anymore rules I needed to follow.

I forged ahead basking in the night, taking in the cooling air it took away any stress or anxiety that swelled within me. I didn't feel judged out here, their wasn't anyone gazing upon me like I was out of place, akin to a painting that was all white but had a single black dot in the middle.

Proceeding with my adventure, I went absolutely wild. So wild in fact that I didn't even notice that I steadily moving farther and father away from how away my mother would allow me.

I was planning to head back to her, but something caught my attention.

A poetic, mellow, and wind-like sound filled my ears. It was enlightening, enticing almost mind washing.

This was... Music.

00:00~00:43

I was drawn like a mouse to cheese, I couldn't resist following this sound it was like I was being called to something or... Someone.

Steadily I move towards it, not even noticing that I was moving deeper into the forest. The closer I seemed to get the louder the music became, I glanced around and saw that it wasn't just me being affected by this melody.

The environment seemed to change as the sound flowed through, trees seemed to look steadier while grass danced along with the wind. Birds chirped along with music while insects hummed.

I soon stepped into a clearing, turning I laid my eyes on the source. It was a man. My very first thought when I saw him was...

Is he naked?

He sat on a log, a flute to his mouth; yet it wasn't being held his hands. The flute seemed to be held the air itself, I was staring trying to make sure I was seeing things right. The longer I stared the more I started to take note of his appearance.

He seemed tall, at least from where I'm looking since he is sitting; he was well built not over muscularly like a body builder but rather defined and lean, similar to one of those statues at museums. But he also he broad shoulders, however the true thing I noticed about his body were these strange scars.

They ran across his body akin to tiger stripes, but none of them seemed like scrapes or bruises; more like cuts or lashes and they weren't new they were warn and aged.

His wavy blonde hair shadowed his face not allowing me to see it, but his hair was so blonde in fact I thought it was platinum.

"Hey," I spoke out with a nervous tone, as he was still unknown to me, but it didn't like that was enough to gain his attention as he went on with his little song. "Umm, hey!"