Please Tell Me Dear

(Read beginning of author's note it's important)

Chapter 14

Ashley's POV

I wake up, thinking I hear a noise and I move stealthily out of the bed, my feet making muted plitter-platters on the hard wood.

It's not an intruder. It's just Mitch coming home from his late night shift at the Apple Store. His boss had to make him do some work around the store since they decided to have late night hours. What the fuck is going to happen? Some customer is going to wake up at midnight and say "I want an iPhone 5!" and get up and go there and buy an iPhone 5.

"Mitch?" I say. He gives a small scream and he looks behind him at me.

"Jesus Ashley. You scared the hell out of me!" He gasps.

"I think it's been scared out of you a long time ago," I say crossing my arms and leaning against the wall.

"You're not lying actually," He rubs the nape of his neck with his hand.

I could sense that something wasn't right with Mitch. Mitch had a hint of coarseness in his tone.

"Is something up?" I ask.

"What?"

"Something's up," I say holding his stare.

"What could make you think that?"

I saw the paleness of his face, the color faded from his eyes, the bags underneath them, heavy and fast breathing.

"He visited you?" I ask.

"He? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Ty,"

I know because I looked like him when he haunted me in my dreams a week ago. I look like I was get the life out me slowly but progressively.

Mitch is frozen for a few seconds and then he nods his head.

"Ty died almost a year ago Ashley. I don't know what you're talking about,"

"Mitch, you know you can tell me anything right? I'm your fiancé. If Ty visited you in your dreams just tell me,"

I still can't tell him about my dream with Ty, or else he'll become more worried about me than he already seems to be.

Mitch nods his head.

"It was your average nightmare. Ty didn't visit me in my dreams. You don't have to worry,"

"Okay," I say getting off of the wall. "I trust you,"

"Thank you. If he did I'll tell you,"

"Promise?" I walk over to him and hold my pinkie out.

He takes my pinkie with his.

"I promise,"

I give him a small smile.

"Do you want to lay down on the bed?"

"No. I'm just going to sleep on the couch for tonight,"

"Only for tonight?"'

"Only for tonight. I'm comfy right now and once you're comfy you can never get up and feel it again,"

I giggle and move my hair out of my face.

"It's the truth," I say. I kiss his forehead and start to walk back to my room. "Goodnight Mitch. I love you,"

"Goodnight Ashley. I love you too." He says smiling before he face plants on the couch. I jump back into bed and pull the covers over my small body. I stare at the empty side of the bed where I can't place my head over Mitch's beating heart, the lullaby to me falling asleep on the battlefield.

"You don't have to worry." Mitch's words replay in my head.

It's much too late for that.

Another long wait and another bad and short chapter.

And that's what I need to talk about.

I feel like I'm letting you all down with how I am with updating. I clearly have a lot of time to wast because it's summer but I've been slacking off.

So that's why I'm going to try to make an improvement.

Starting today, Monday June 29th, I am going to update one chapter of Game Over every week even if it means I'll stay up at 2:00AM writing a chapter and I'm tired as hell.

I just want to try to be a better writer and try to please people with my writing. But I'm not really sure how to please people these days so I am going to try to update more in the summer like last summer with Lost in Desire.

I'm going to be better. I promise. I'll become a better person and better at time management. Because I want to do more for you guys because you made me the person I am today and I can't repay that, but I'll try. 💕

-

And as you can tell from the picture I added onto this chapter, it's Eren and Levi from Attack on Titan.

I have watched Ouran High School Host Club, and I'm still watching Fairytail but my favorite was Attack on Titan. 🔪

I have become over the moon obsessed with it and I have dived in deep into the fandom and I can't get back up.

I have read Ereri (Eren x Levi) fanfictions and I have saved many photos of Ereri fan art on my phone.

I actually need help I'm obsessed without words to explain. 😩

(Me one year later)
ERERI YE

-

So leave a vote if you enjoyed, comment your thoughts and leave a follow for more fan-fictions and chapters and all that good stuff!

-

Keep calm and read on!

-

~Nat 😩❤️🔪💕